So annoyed ! ARGH

Gems

Reaction score
I have just found out that a friend of mine has told someone we know about me being pregnant!!! Im only 9 weeks so its still very secret. Im so mad, esp as the girl she told will tell all who will listen.
Why do people do that??? Its my one and only big secret i have ever had and its my news to tell, not theirs. Just proves you cant trust people. Im so pissed off :growlmad:

Gems

Some people just can't keep their traps shut! So sorry that she wasn't to be trusted!

:hugs: Sorry to hear that. I had something similar happen although it was partially my fault. I had sent out an email full of pics to family and one friend (I have a group saved so it just all goes out at once and I wasn't thinking about it) and mentioned that I was 9 weeks along etc. Well this friend went and told everyone I was pregnant before she ever confirmed with me or asked if it was ok.

same thing happened to me, i was so annoyed I think I was about 8 weeks cant remember but I wanted to start telling people after my first scan but that went out the window as the person who my friend told has the biggest mouth going

my older brothers girlfriend did the same, told quite a few people. now i dont mind people knowing but its nice for i or my OH to be telling people rather than that rat faced little beast. also she had a little jangling session to the effect of
"she's gonna do well in uni... i think not. some life shes gonna have"
shes got a fuckin cheek all she does is look down her nose at people. and was also saying that she couldnt wait for me to move out so her and my brother can have my room.
doesnt even pay keep and stays more nights here than i do, and she eats all the fucking food!!!! and has had a key cut.

haha youve stirred up the emotions in me with this gems haha

:dohh: My mom told EVERYONE in our family before I got a chance to.

Ack, that's my nightmare!!! I'm not pg yet, but do you know I've thought about who to tell and all that, AND I was even thinking of keeping it from MY DH... (bless him, but he's got such a big mouth sometimes, 'specially when he's happy :D) ok, well, at least until I get sth confirmed from the docs... I even told him that, he was right put out, ooops... anyway, sorry she wasn't what you thought she was... :hugs:

My Dad told everyone! He even shouted it down the street. He also told everyone in the strip where I had my shop at the time. People that I would not have told even in passing until they noticed I was pregnant. Oh and I was only about 5-6 weeks at the time.

Im sure some people do it coz either jealous or to gain something for themselves from it !!

I'm sorry she stole your thunder sweetie. People are just very inconsiderate. My hubby just had a big mouth and told just about everyone (that he wanted to). Then, the day we were finding out the sex of the baby, his cousins and people other than immediate family were calling me while we were still at the doctor's. I think it is very rude of people to do that. Just another case of stupid people.

Make sure you don't tell her any other secrets! if she can spill the beans on such a big secret like this doubt she would mind telling people about any others!

I have just found out that a friend of mine has told someone we know about me being pregnant!!! Im only 9 weeks so its still very secret. Im so mad, esp as the girl she told will tell all who will listen.
Why do people do that??? Its my one and only big secret i have ever had and its my news to tell, not theirs. Just proves you cant trust people. Im so pissed off :growlmad:

Gems

I know exactly what you mean! My mom told my brother, and him and i talked about it, and i made it VERY clear not to tell anyone. And he told me he wouldn't. Not even a week later he goes and tells my best friend that was serving in Iraq! I SPECIFICALLY told him not to tell him (he is both of our good friend). The reason being, that i was afraid that it would distract him over there, any big news like that could put him in harms way...seeing as he was already SUPER homesick...

My brother's an idiot. I'm so furious with him. I can't trust him with anything. And who does he think he is telling anyone something so important knowing that i would want to be the one to tell him (at the right time of course)?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->