So annoyed by her stupidity!!! LONG RANT!!

charveyron

Expecting our 4th-A GIRL!
Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, if it is please move it!!!

I am so cross today!!!!!!! The day before chritmas eve my OH's best friend came round in tears, his wife, who I am good friends with, had just admitted that she had slept with someone else, he was devestated as you'd expect!!

Anyway today the wife rings me up to tell me she's pregnant, I asked her what she was going to do, at which point she bit my head off with " what do you mean what am I going to do??" so I said we'll is it (her husbands) she said "Yes because I got a new clearblue test and it said I was only a week pregnant and I slept with the other man 3 weeks ago!!" (Perfect timing IMO!!) She has 2 children already - is it possible to be that stupid to think that you can know when you're a week pregnant????????? FFS it doesn't mean she fell pregnant a week ago - ignorance really is bliss!

I got really upset, and my OH couldn't understand why, I tried to explain to him that it was so hard for me to accept that it was so hard for us to get pregnant and when we did we lost our baby and then we had to battle again to get pregnant again - and she can just get pregnant like that and it's so wrong!!

Sorry for the rant, I just really can't understand why there are some women out there that try for years and women that have miscarriage after miscarriage (I'm NOT saying I want this to happen to her, I wouldn't wish that on anyone!) and then there are people like this woman who have a sleazy one night stand in a supermarket car park and end up pregnant! HOW IS THAT RIGHT?????

Again appologies for the rant, I think I still have a lot of underlying emotions about my MC that I need to sort out, I really tried to explain my feelings to my OH on this one but he just doesn't get it - I hope somebody realises where I'm coming from and that I'm not going mad!!! xx

:hug: Totally understand why you feel the way you do.

And it sounds like she's completely clueless if she reckons she's one week pregnant. Feel so bad for your OH's friend too :( x

:hugs: i know what u mean, and i would be the same. Its been a long time TTC#2 for us, and stuff like that upsets me.

Did she realise that she was actually 3+weeks preg?

Think these tests say 1-2 weeks pregnant its a 'rough' conception time. Erm it could still be this mans :shock:

What a horrid situation for you to even hear of :hugs:

& I completely see where the upset comes from - men never get it ;) x

Well, for the family's sake I really hope that it is the husband's baby. I understand your frustration, but in a way just be glad it's "not your life" and keep on smilin! :)

:hugs:
I'm so sick of hearing about people cheating on each other at the moment, and for someone that irresponsible to be pregnant, it's so annoying!
Hope the guys okay, must be awful to find something like that out :( I mean, I've been cheated on in the past, but a 2-3 month relationship's a lot different to a marriage, especially with kids involved. God, does this woman not have morals? Her poor kiddies... and this poor baby... :(
x

I know what you mean, its like a right slap in the face when you have been throgh so much and people like that can just throw life about so easy. I know I moan about pregnancy symptoms a lot but i am grateful and when i wasnt preg i would be raging at the poeple that could have kids that didnt deserve or appreaicte them as there are poeple out there who struggle who really do deserve a chance. This only shows me that you are going to be a great parent and do appreciate it where as others wouldnt. So I can see why your upset but look at the state of her life, and look at how yours is. I bet you rather your life. xx

I know what you mean hun. We took over 5 years to fall preg with our number 2 baby I know EXACTLY where you are coming from....:hugs:

i know how u feel hun. a friend of my friend rang me up just after my mc in april to tell me she was preg and she slept with 5 ppl in the 2 weeks! how irresponsibe!! if she is sleeping with that many men she should be using protection agains diseases as well as pregnancy. it got me so mad that i never speak to this girl over the phone as i hardly know her to talk to over the phone and she rang to tell me that after she knew i had lost my baby it was almost like she was rubbing it in! then she said if you get preg again we can be preg together! i had great pleasure texing her a few months later to tell her i was preg and it must be hard on her not having the support ov the babys dad:haha:

I know how you feel it took us 2 years to conceive this little one. How can she believe this child isn't this blokes because the timeing would be spot on to it. I feel sorry for your OH friend, he needs to find out if it is his child. Remember these feelings show what a great mum you will be and what your relationship means to you. Take care hun :hugs: XX:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->