so annoyed... (cycle rant)

Inge

Leo and Jamie
Reaction score
Well I came off of depo injection last september. Took about 3-4 months to have a period. I had 1st real period in January this year. We went on to microgynon for 2 months from may - end of june and decided to NTNP. Ive just been looking over my cycle's and lenghts and have discovered that I had perfect 28 days cycles for 2 months before starting BCP(!) I had just started to OV too :cry:
Hoping I havent done too much damage with the pill. It was only 2 months so shouldnt have done that much damage to my cycles should it? Can I expect them to go back to 28 dayers? Sorry for the questions I know your not dr's but would love your opinions :hugs:

Like you i went from the evil depo to the pill! I used to have 28 day cycles also. After coming off everything 4 months ago(i think) my cycles havent been great but range from 30-33 days giving me an average of 32 day cycles, i know i am now ovulating due to ewcm etc.
I dont think much damage will of been done hunni, it just takes a while for all the extra hormones to calm down :)

I was on the depo before having Sienna too, so dont panic and just give your body time to adjust

Big :hugs: ..

thanks :hugs: Im just a worrier! OH says it will be fine but you always have a little negative voice in the back of your head, dont you?
Im just going to focus on work and my attempt at losing some wieght. Sitting at home ill gives me time to think and worry! OH hates me being on my own because I always find a new thing to think and worry about :nope:

ah well Maybe your cycle is just as quickly recovering this time as before :)

Hopefully. Im not gonna think about it now. Il just wait and see when it happens and maybe next month do some OPK's and see if I ovulate.

I can only dream of 28 day cycles... when I was younger I liked having such long cycles, but now that I know what it means... I HATE IT! stupid pcos.

I think your body just needs more time to get back to normal, I know it can take a bit

Thanks girls :thumbup:
Im having AF symptoms atm and Im due 27th July. Im pretty sure its on the way then and it would make it 28 days.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->