So annoyed frustrated and cant cope much longer.

Lilpreciouse

pregnant 2 trimester
Reaction score
Im sorry ladies this is kinda rant.

Basically i was kicked out of the place i stayed at with my bf and friend. (me and bf got kicked) so i had to come back to my mums (unfortunately cause its stressful here) well a week after coming back here im stressed to the bone and also i find out im pregnant put more stress and worrying on my mind.

my step dad is being a right d*ck slams doors has every tv up to 35 in volume every night till 10:00 or later, hes constantly souting all the time and telling the dog to sut up (hes a jack russel)

So today tops it off, my mum was coming to pick me up from the bus stop which should only take 10 mins from her house but no she had to wait for him basically i was stood outside for 30 mins waiting for her mind you its freezing today and i had 2 hoodies on and my oh big jacket and i was still cold plus my morning sickness is kicking in and i felt aweful, bout 10m ago i went down to my step dad spraying fabreeze at the dog which has soaked the kitchen floor plus he spilled the dogs water all over the floor my socks are completely soacked and i told him he needs to wipe the floor down he heard me but just completely ignored me thus causing me to get even more piss ed off then he call the dog stupid cause he's laying in is bed which HE moved,then nocked my mums clean washing all over the dirty floor. this man has no respect and i have to raise my child in this house wit this man.

Applied for housing on the council (do not judge as everyone as there own story) but aint heard anything yet as they want hospital papers saying due date which i dont have :(. i havent even heard from midwife yet but had bloods done today...

im so stressed and i no it aint good for baby but my life has always been stressful and im sick of it, my mums constanly like ur depressed go doctors, YES i no doctors dont do jack its just swings and round abouts. im totally lost. i love my lil bean to peices but fear the stress will take him / her away even tough i had an early scan on sunday and saw a very strong heartbeat :cry::cry::cry:

I am 21 years old and i do have mental health issues but honestly i deserve some bit of happyness in my life dont you think.

im sorry for language and spelling just feel like giving up :cry::cry: ](*,)

i dont even understand this us

Attachments

• picture069.jpg
    picture069.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
I know exactly how you're feeling. I'm stuck living with my dad who is a drug addict and emotionally upsets me. I have no choice but to live here and like you I applied for council housing but was successful, it's such a long road but you'll get there! Try to get a doctors note or ask for a copy of your medical records, that helped me get into council housing as I too am still suffering from mental health issues, my depression near enough disappeared when i found out I was pregnant but I still suffer from personality disorder, you can even wait and when you have your scan take that down the council and tell them this is your proof of being pregnant, I did and it worked. Council housing isn't that bad when you're in desperate need, I did it for the sake of my pregnancy as I was constanttly crying and stressed, but unfortunately when I went for my scan the tech didn't see a heartbeat and they think I'm experiencing a missed miscarriage, devastated isn't even close as I blame myself for even letting things get to me but I know it's hard and sometimes you can't help it, especially when you're pregnant! Please try not to stress too much, I took so much for granted. Always complaning about my pregnancy pains and sickness and now knowing it's being taken from me is the worst. Relax, go to the doctors even cry a little and explain how stressed you are, They will help you if not the council will! you've got to cry sometimes to show how much things are bothering you, I'm sure you and your little one will be fine, pregnancy is a wonderful thing and should be a time of happiness, in a few months you'll have your little one in your arms! everything will be worth it. I hope everything goes okay for you and please just not stress it as much as you can x

First let me start by saying congratulations in ur little bean!! I know it seems unbearable right now but try and b as strong as u can if not for u for the baby. Sometimes life has a funny way of turning what should b a happy occasion to shit but I promis u it will get better. Try and use this current situation as motivation living with ur mom is a temporary set back it won't last for ever. Have u talked to ur mom about the baby? Or have u talked to her about ur stepdad and the way he makes u feel? No matter what don't give up u have ur baby to think about and that's what's important. I pray u find some peace and ur situation gets better.........

Your dad sounds like he has issues and needs to stop treating the dog so poorly.
Hopefully you can get your own place soon and things start to look up for you. It would be very hard to deal with all of this, I feel for you.
Babies are pretty tough little things, as long as you're eating well, drinking plenty of water plus relaxing when you can I'm sure baby will be fine.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->