So annoyed ...with everything

eris

Reaction score
I'm trying not to stress out too much here. My lease is up the end of December and I still haven't found a place that is within my price range that is decent enough to want to bring my family too AND that will accept my dog which is a pit. He's still a puppy, but because they have such a horrible reputation its proving difficult finding places that will accept him.

I've got all my pregnancy stuff to worry about and then my kids are jumping all over me about WHERE we might be living. We don't want to live there it's in the middle of nowhere all our friends are here blah blah blah, I DON'T CARE RIGHT NOW. Not to mention they both do virtual school and if I move to another county I have to worry about which school they are going to be in.

My husband is getting pissy with me because apparently I'm not finding a place fast enough, asking enough questions blah blah blah.

Oh and did I mention that Christmas is also coming up and all I'm hearing from my kids is "I want this and that" for Christmas. Well get a damned job and buy it yourself.

And to top everything off like a rotten cherry my morning sickness is starting to kick in full gear.

:dohh:

Yikes mamas. Try to relax! *hugs*

Have your hubby help find a place. It shouldn't all be on your shoulders.

My lease is up February. And we want to move too. Saving money around this time of year is so stressful:( I feel ya!

Hey Eris I can't help but notice you live in sunny Florida like me :) I have moved so many times and also have rentals and so have a thought on this to share and maybe help. There are so many houses going up for rent currently you may be able (depending on what part of Florida) to find a house for rent easier than a corporately run residential situation with strict pet rules etc.

Not trying to be nosey just thought I'd suggest it if you haven't tried already. We listed our properties on Craigslist and took a family with a pit after meeting the dog (and an extra deposit). There are advantages/negotiations in renting from private owners if you haven't gone down that path.

Btw I'm either really annoyed or totally on cloud nine the past few weeks too so understanding the ups and downs Chica. Good luck with moving and getting settled in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->