So annoyed with OH...

laceyinthesky

Reaction score
I really wish men got a nesting instinct, too! I try so hard to keep things neat and clean, but I swear wherever my OH goes it's like a tornado came through! I've told him over and over and over again to just at least TRY to leave things the way they were before you messed with them, but he just accuses me of nagging and I'm getting so sick of cleaning up his messes! I always fall asleep before him at night and every morning there's a mess to clean up.. I really don't understand how one grown adult can make such a mess in such a short time!

I know I shouldn't nag him seeing as he works and right now I'm not, but it's just so exasperating and it seems like absolutely nothing changes no matter what I say. It's like he just doesn't get it? :nope: Whatever energy I had in the second trimester is loooong gone and it feels like such an effort just to shower and clean up after myself every day.

Grrr!! I'm so frustrated. Am I just being a big baby or expecting too much from him? :dohh:

Hi. I'm annoyed with my hubby too. I tthink your right to be annoyed.

My hubby seems yo have no interest in this pregnancy and doesn't understand that I want things sorted now and not in a month or two. I have had to arrange to get rid of a mattress from spare room and get it moved and today I tried taking the bed down and the screws were all rounded so screwdriver wouldn't work and he was no help when I rang him so in the end after lots of tears I destroyed it haha. Ended up moving wardrobe and cupboard by myself because we need room to paint as my mum is driving 50 miles tomorrow to come paint dd1s new room so we can get her settled in before the baby arrives. He just dont understand how frustrated I m about getting things done. He also wont even talk about a name for the baby! I'm 8 weeks away from her coming and he doesn't give a damn. I'm starting to worry that he wont love this new baby and wont bond. Maybe I pushed him into having her? Although it was originally his idea. Lol sorry gone completely off your topic.
X

are you married to my husband too??? oh my god it's so bloody frustrating :( especially as you said that place is tidy when I go to bed and when I get up the next morning it's like I never tidied, he is one person and causes all the mess aagghhh

I'm with you ladies! Between the crap he leaves around, the copious laundry (he's a blacksmith and in the winter wears 3 heavy layers to work), and the added mess of the nearly 14 year old and the nearly 4 year old, I'm about to blow a gasket. Tack the 4 dogs on there and I'm seriously thinking about moving out to the barn.:growlmad:

Thanks ladies I was starting to feel like I was being ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->