So annoyed with wondfo's right now

Skywalker

Reaction score
My partner and I are officially TTC and may have jumped on the bandwagon a little late this cycle, but there's also a good chance I ovulated late and we could have conceived. I've tested with a blue dye test that I bought by mistake and had infuriatingly unclear results of a diagonal blue smudgy line in the test window (um, thanks?) and though it was ridiculously early to test, I tested about a week ago with a wondfo cheapie and again this morning with a wondfo, both times with what either looks like a really really faint line, or I'm hallucinating because I really want to be pregnant. Lol, I know this is a silly reason but in addition to wanting to grow our family for legitimate reasons, i also wanted to be able to make an announcement of our pregnancy using a cute Christmas stocking idea hahaha. If we are not this cycle, that's fine, we will try again next cycle, but these tests are driving me nuts. I'm due for my period yesterday or today and so far nothing but you know how AF likes to sneak up on ya at the last second and spoil all your illusions... I'm just hoping that doesn't happen. I'll see if I can attach some photos when I get to a computer because it doesn't seem to want to let me from this device.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->