so annoyed...yet happy?!

gbooker87

mummy to Freya!
Reaction score
been building upto my second scan for the last 7 weeks because i cant bear surprises and wanted to know if i was havin a boy or girl! well of course i got a jerk scanning me who looked for literally a minute turned around and said 'sorry,dunno what the sex is'! i had to hold bk the tears, however my mum and dad have said theyll treat me to a 3d scan costing them £185, 3 more weeks till i have that done. so kinda annoyed i couldnt find out and its costing nearly 200 quid to find out, but also glad i get a chance to see baby in 3d and take a dvd home :happydance: also i get to take 5 people with me so nice treat for the grandparents!!

The person only looked for a minute?! That is ridiculous! I don't know what it is... But I've been hearing a lot of women on here saying their ultrasound techs were rude. I would think they have the best job in the world! I guess they become jaded to seeing all these babies, so one woman's baby is just blah to them. I would complain and take it to someone higher up. Sorry hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->