So annoyed!

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I order 2 things, from two different websites for OH for our anniversary which is today. I placed the order on Thursday, and paid nearly £20 for "express 24 hour delivery". Now, as I'm in the highlands, I figured Monday was the LATEST they would arrive.

Still not bloody here and the post and another courier have been and go :hissy: I had such a lovely present planned, and now have nothing for OH :cry:

one of the companies was photobox, which seems to be really recommended on here.

Ring them up, complain and try and get yout £20 back.

Have emailed demanding my money back, and apparently my emails are 'being processed'. I'm so annoyed though. OH will be home soon and we were going to swap presents. I know his one for me has arrived and I have didly squat to give him and I really put a lot of thoughts into my gifts :(

Stupid fecking lying companies :hissy:

I'm sure he'll understand, its not your fault :hugs:

:hugs: Id feel exactly the same as you hun, I hate not having a gift to give on the day due to someone elses incompetance :(

Your OH will understand you did everything you could to get him his pressie and he will love it all the more when it does arrive xxx

oh sweetie, big :hugs: def. get your money back, its not your fault :hugs: x x

i even got emails on the 18th saying they'd been dispatched :hissy:

:shock: ring them up and complain for sure! get your money back as it clearly was not delivered when stated! :hugs: I would be pissed off too! :hugs:

I would ring them up if you can, thats really not on.

I think your hubby will understand though when he gets his gifts, they are really thoughtful :D Still i know it isn't the same when they are delayed and you have it all planned. :hugs:

Just seems like everything is falling apart today!

We couldn't get any family in to babysit, so aren't going out anymore. So thought we'd cook but were too tired yesterday to get anything, and there's nothing in the house. Niamh is ill, I'm ill, OH is working till 7pm, and now none of his presents have arrived.

GREAT anniversary so far! :dohh:

:hugs: have a delayed anniversary and celebrate at the weekend?

OR

Can you get take-out delivered to your house?

Now AF has shown up early. Today couldn't get any better really :dohh:

sounds like your day isnt going to well really hun so thought id send you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->