So anxious :(

Tink_

Reaction score
Eurgh, I try and think logically but it's just not working and thought that a lot of people might relate!

I had a chemical pregnancy last month and got pregnant this month. I am literally just anxious 24/7 though about miscarrying.

Tonight I have a sharp pain in left pelvis area but nothing on the right which is making me even more paranoid.

I've got an early scan booked but that's 3 weeks away at 7w4d and right now I'm just so terrified :(

Would pelvic pain in one side make you wary, or not so much at an early stage for implantation etc?
x

The pain on your left side probably means that you ovulated from that side, and the cyst is now sending progesterone to your little bean. It's a good thing :) My sonographer explained it to me when I had my early scan, it made me feel so much relief x

I had pain on one side the first few weeks. I think I had a corpus luteum cyst. I had bad pain on the ovary I ovulated from for a while. It had me thinking I had an ectopic pregnancy, but it did go away and I haven't had that pain for a few weeks now.

My last pregnancy was a MMC so I was anxious and scared up until my first ultrasound. Then I calmed down a lot. And I have a doppler now which reassures me even more.

:hugs: I know it's tough.

Hi Tink,

I am exactly the same as you 4 weeks 4 days and will have a scan at 7 weeks as well.
I have also had 2 chemical pregnancies recently, I understand how you feel :hugs: sending you lots of baby dust, I hope this one works out for both of us.
Like the others have said the pain on one side is probably from your ovary, a corpus luteum cyst may be adding progesterone and helping support the pregnancy.

I had loads of pains from all different sides & angles from 4 weeks. I too had a mc/Chem preg in October so I totally understand how you feel. I wouldn't worry about any cramping unless it is prolonged, severe, or accompanied by blood.

I had quite a bit of pain from what turned out to be a corpus luteum cyst. I also conceived the cycle immediately following a chemical, plus had a miscarriage in the spring, so super nervous. But all ok so far.

I'm 4 wks 5 days and I'm in the same boat. Previous miscarriage (blighted ovum) so I am really nervous. Went to see the heartbeat for that pregnancy and there was nothing there, never had such a broken heart. January 28th cannot come fast enough. I have been taking pregnancy tests daily since I found out I was PG 9 days ago!! Hang in there, hon!!!

I had quite a bit of pain from what turned out to be a corpus luteum cyst. I also conceived the cycle immediately following a chemical, plus had a miscarriage in the spring, so super nervous. But all ok so far.

Believe you me, I get anxiety. Try and think positive and keep yourself busy - it's all beyond our control - not necessarily reassuring but there is not reason to think that it won't be a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you so much for all your replies. I really appreciate it and it has helped me with reassurance and also with feeling alone in this!

To all the ladies in the same boat, sending you hugs and wishing you all the best for your scans. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->