So anxious :(

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
I have ZERO symptoms today. I feel exactly how I did with a miscarriage in August (my second m/c) and I just have a gut feeling it's going the same way.

I feel so gutted already and I dont even know for sure. I don't know if I can keep doing this to myself.

Sorry for the pity party but I could just cry :(

I'm so sorry for your previous losses xx I had a MMC in August and now 9 weeks with another, which I fret almost every minute about. I can completely empathise X is there anyway you could call your local EPU to get a scan? My more rational friends tell me symptoms come and go, so maybe they will come back for you. I felt like you did last week and had a reassurance scan and there the little bean was with a heartbeat. All might not be lost xxxx

Thanks and sorry for your loss.

I can get a scan at EPU next week but I had an early scan with my mc and it was inconclusive so I ended up back a further 3 times in 4 weeks before they finally confirmed it. I don't know if I can cope with it dragging along again like last time.

I am taking progesterone so I feel like whenever I do feel symptoms, it's because of the progesterone and that its just delaying a mc.

Just feeling bummed and a bit emosh today. Just need to try and get through Christmas and hope for the best x

Aww you really have been having a tough time. I guess it won't be any easier to relax until you're further along. Maybe try and keep your mind busy, which I know won't make the worry go away, but might make it more manageable? I've found I'm worrying more now I've broken up for the Christmas holidays and have more time to think. What are your Christmas plans? Xx

Thanks, I think that is the only thing I can do. I have the in laws coming for Christmas dinner, that'll be fun! :coffee:

Hope you've got nice things planned x

Aww, do they know yet? How far along are you? I'm going to the in-laws, they know, but they're under strict instructions not to talk about it as I'm too terrified to dare get excited! Like you, I keep expecting bad news. Hopefully 2016 will be our year :) xxx

No we've said we won't tell a soul until we find out if everything is ok. We told them on Christmas Day when we were expecting DS and I was only 5w and we also told them with mc in summer when we were 5w. It was painful having to tell them it had all gone badly, I'd rather not have to do that again. I'm still only 6w (today). Im really not keen to tell anyone this early after the most recent mc X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->