So bloated ...Anyone else

nicksi27

Reaction score
The weather was nice today so I put a dress on and caught sight of myself in the mirror whilst out shopping :shrug: I swear I looked about 4 months gone and I'm 4 weeks gone lol :dohh: I'm soooo bloated. I want to conceal my pregnancy until after the 12 weeks scan from work colleagues but at this rate they might guess aarrgghh. In my last pregnancy I didn't tell anyone until I had been for my 20 week scan!!

Anyone else?

Any tips on what foods to avoid to try and combat bloating? I'm getting my 5 a day and drinking more water. Trying to limit bread and pasta

No advice - I'm bloated too. I also have a sudden increase in appetite, and I can't ignore it �� I will try to eat healthily I guess...

I have a gut. I look chubby. Wish I could just tell everyone "I'm pregnant!"; not like anyone even notices or cares, haha.

Me. It's borderline painful. I look ridiculous lol. This is my 3rd though so I'll show so much sooner.

I was so bloated last week and hi Nicki27 we were in here with our 2013 babies <3

Yep - real bloated! The few people I have told say they can tell! I've had to but new work trousers too &#128532; Not helping that the only thing that helps with ms is eating! Mainly bread!&#128555;

i was soooo bloated through first tri, and only recently had my bloat turned into a harder bump.

I wore loose tops, and i tried things like eating little and often etc but nothing really worked for me and limit the carbs.

Uggh. This. the bloating is so uncomfortable. I have had minimal weight change yet all my button up pants are very uncomfortable to wear. I'm already overweight so at least I can still keep it a secret, but I feel like a complete buffalo most days because of the bloat!

I'm trying so hard to hide it yet. But this week, the 10 week mark, I'm failing miserably. My belly is popping out but it's still squishy so mostly bloat. I have been telling people I've just eaten too many carbs!!

Yep. I always got really bloated. I would try to tell myself I was showing early LOL but it was below.

Yes so so bloated. I'm only 6 mo post partum so I still have a little post baby flab, but this bloating is rediculous. I look the same now as I had looked at 17 weeks with my son.

Aw ladies thanks for your replies ..I feel for you all!! I literally feel like the michellin man today:dohh: I have to wear a very fitted tunic for work and its getting tighter and tighter but if I go into normal clothes I'll have to come clean.

Isn't it great when your bloat turns to hard bump ....that's a looooong way off yet. :hugs:

I was so bloated last week and hi Nicki27 we were in here with our 2013 babies <3

HI sharnw...congratulations on your bfp ...wow I see from your tickers you're on baba number 3 :thumbup: how lovely. I havent been on here for so long but I'm loving reading the boards again. First midwife appt tomorrow and can't get a sitter so I have to take Charlie to an hour and a half appt ...should be interesting :winkwink:

I work from home but have to go into the office for three days next week-thankfully all of my 'work' shirts are flow-y and loose so hopefully nobody will say anything!

Omg I'm so uncomfortable with all of this bloating too, its killing me..the bloating plus ms :wacko: Im overweight so I'm sure it just looks like I ate too much. I'm rounded all the way from under my ribs, i feel like a beach ball. I'll be glad when this part has passed! I feel like I need to go buy a bunch of oversized tshirts because nothing fits!

I *feel* uncomfortable and bloated but according to my husband I still look the same.

But I worry about whether others will be able to tell too, so I try to suck in my stomach when I'm around others. It becomes a habit when you train yourself.

I'm more worried though that my nausea and feeling sick around food/not drinking wine might be things that make people think I could be pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->