So bloated it hurts

Laeyla

Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks 3 days...and today and yesterday I've been so bloated it hurts. I feel Like I've ate too much but i haven't. Has anyone else experienced this? This is baby #3 But I don't remember feeling like this with previous babies....but I'm also pretty forgetful haha.

I also just found out I'm expecting baby number 3 I was that way yesterday I had to keep buttoning my shorts even were digging in to me.I think it's a sign we are gonna show fast too

I had this with my first two during the first trimester. I hated it so much! I didn't really have that with this one in the first trimester, but I've been having it more frequently in the 3rd this go around.

Are you eating small, frequent meals? I know that's probably a dumb question lol but if not, I'd definitely give it a try. Though I don't recall that really helping with my first 2. I did notice that certain foods made it much worse though.

I also just found out I'm expecting baby number 3 I was that way yesterday I had to keep buttoning my shorts even were digging in to me.I think it's a sign we are gonna show fast too

Congrats! Yeah I already feel like I'm showing and we haven't told everyone yet so hopefully no one asks because I wouldn't be able to lie to them, lol.

I had this with my first two during the first trimester. I hated it so much! I didn't really have that with this one in the first trimester, but I've been having it more frequently in the 3rd this go around.

Are you eating small, frequent meals? I know that's probably a dumb question lol but if not, I'd definitely give it a try. Though I don't recall that really helping with my first 2. I did notice that certain foods made it much worse though.

I'm just eating how I normally eat. I wasn't sick at all with my other two so this is all new to me...is this what morning sickness is like or is that a whole other ball game? I do feel a tad nauseous but nothing that has caused me to actually be sick yet (knock on wood). I was okay when I woke up this morning but after breakfast it was back, bleh. Definitely going to try smaller, more frequent meals and got a stash of crackers going, lol.

I had this for about a week and a half but its eased off now :thumbup: also third baby here!

I've been living in dresses as I can't bare the feel of anything around my waist.

We have not told our family and friends neither. Doesn't matter what I put on I feel like I'm showing as well. I go to Dr July 14th so if all is well we will share with everyone then. Thanks congrats to you all as well. Is there a Feb due date thread haven't found one

I'm 5 weeks 3 days...and today and yesterday I've been so bloated it hurts. I feel Like I've ate too much but i haven't. Has anyone else experienced this? This is baby #3 But I don't remember feeling like this with previous babies....but I'm also pretty forgetful haha.

I'm extremely bloated and it hurts quite a bit !! I've been huge in all my pregnancies . I'm only 5ft2 so baby can only grow out .:haha::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->