So bloated...

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
...I am expecting to show earlier than I did with my son (which I think was between 12 and 14 weeks) but I feel like I am puffy already. I am sure it's just bloating. My tummy is just feeling kinda round and springy this morning! :shrug:

That's how mine feels. All bloat and fat :haha: one of my fave pair of jeans doesn't fit anymore! I'm crushed. Lol

Hahaha! I can't sit comfortably at my desk! I keep having to pull these pants up over my belly.

I feel so uncomfortably bloated right now too, I feel like I will being showing well before I did last time around

Me too! I feel like my middle is huge even though if abything I've lost a couple of pounds! I know my middle is bigger because clothes feel tighter but i didn't really show until 18 weeks last time so I feel like it's going to give it away before 12 weeks this time. I'm currently 8 weeks

Thank you for this! I'm not too far behind you and I also feel hugely bloated - my belly is so huge and the constipation too :(

Glad to know it seems normal!

I'm definitely feeling bloated! Super tender breasts ( and I'm not that big) and some constipation.... Oh and excessive saliva :) ahhhh the joys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->