So completly confused....cycle after CP....Ambiguous OPKS and Strips....HELP!!!

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
***Disclaimer- This is long and I'm sorry, but I'm really having a tough time figuring out what is going on this cycle and could really use some help with it, there's just a lot of details about what's happening that have to be shared for you to really get the whole picture. Sorry again for the book :/ ****

My last cycle ended in a CP right around the time that AF should of showed anyways, so it didn't make my last cycle lst longer or anything, but this is the 2nd CP I've had in the last 3 cycles and this one just completely devastated me. So when it came time to start all the TTCing gear back up, I just didn't have it in me at the time and decided that I would just take a break this cycle. We have had sex one time during this entire cycle and I have no clue whether it was pre O, during O, or well after it. If I look at the rest of my charts then it would of been after O or right at it if I was lucky. But this week, I finally pulled myself out of the hole I was dwelling in after the CP and felt gutted that I might of actually wasted a whole cycle to TTC. So, of course, I got all the gear out. I have a CBFM, a CBAFM, Wondfo LH Strips, and all kinds of brands of PT's.... I had started the monitors for CD 1 when I began to bleed so they have been tracking how long this cycle has been, but I missed a TON of test days because I just couldn't even bare to pull them out of the drawer and look at them let alone actually test on them. I started testing again this week, and I started BBTing too. My temps are consistent with what my pre O temps normally are, and my monitors have been giving me Highs, My wondfo's have not gone positive, but there is a definite line on them. I don't know what to think at this point. When I got the first High, I just figured it was catching the tail end of my O and that my hormones were tailing down, and that I would get a low within a couple days, but they have been consistently high on both the new and old CB monitors. What really confuses me is the fact that they are dual hormone test's and you don't get a high unless it detects a estrogen surge first, which my advanced says it did detect and is waiting for my LH to surge. So what do I do now? All Highs on the monitors, BBT's in preO range (and my ranges are dramatic pre O is in the 96's and post O temps high 97's and lower 98's) My chart is in my signature, but it's not a whole lot of help as I just started to tracking things again.....
I'm so confused.... Got high's again today on both monitors, now I'm getting EWCM too and my CP has changed to medium/high, open, and soft???? WTH is going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->