So confuse!

donutaud15

mum to an angel in heaven
Reaction score
Hi all, just needing some advice. I stopped the pill nearly 4 weeks ago and I guess had been ttc since then. took a test about a week ago and its negative and my doctor said it's probably too early (i agree, i juss thought i'd listened to a friend's suggestion). been having stomach cramps on and off for four weeks, weird cravings, nausea, dizziness. all signs of pms i thought. today i started cramping in my stomach again and got this weird pain that was similar to me coming "on". it's now mid day and all i've got in my pants (sorry tmi) is white sticky stuff, no blood or anything. should i be worried? i'm just so confuse as i'm new to all this and have no one to talk to other than one friend and my doctor.

With you just coming off the pill it could be anything...you could be ovulating, about to start you period, or just a side effect of your hormone adjusting....

With you just coming off the pill it could be anything...you could be ovulating, about to start you period, or just a side effect of your hormone adjusting....

I was thinking that as I've been feeling funny for few days. Hoping that there's nothing wrong..

Have you taken another test?

Not yet, worried that it's too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->