So confused 1dpo? >< need CM help TMI picture included

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I'm having some bizarre craziness with my temps and opks, so I thought it would be fun (which is was not) to check my cm for the very first time. I used both my middle and index fingers, and neither were able to hit this mythical cervix that everyone swears to me is there lol. She is a-hiding deep up in there. I got this. Is this the ewcm people are talking about? If not, how would you classify it? Thanks!

Just seems like it doesn't stretch enough

Attachments

• IMG_1679.jpg
    IMG_1679.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi dear!!

Blessings with baby dust to u!!

1 dpo is still early but maybe u could have O'ed earlier. EWCM is basically a good sign if it stays that way till the day AF was suppose to come. Or sticky whitish cm progression is good. I may not know well on this but i had it on 5 dpo and brownish stains on 7-8 dpo..

School glue - whitish thick
Egg white - sticky transparent
Watery - fluid

Do continue updating us here!! :) &#9825;

Thank you! I just wasn't sure of my O because my opks and temps don't match up =\

Thank you! I just wasn't sure of my O because my opks and temps don't match up =\

No worry dear.. im not sure if ive O too.. im like trying my best to make all the &#9825; i could with DH and hope for the best. And i just used the app to help trace my fertile week which i'm hoping is real.. But i really had a sudden surge in temp on 3 dpo.. 100.4°F for 3 days straight till 6 dpo before it slowly dip down.. and i had like brownish discharges on the 8 dpo.. im like on my supposed 9 dpo today.. with all the preg symptoms except the swollen bbs.. i am actively cramping since 3 dpo nw..

What's ewcm?

Egg white cervical mucus. Super fertile baby making time fluids in yo who hah ;)

Sorry! Are you sick? Pregnancy shouldn't be that high. My bbt was 98.6ish when pg. good news, I hear being sick can be s good sign

What's ewcm?

Egg white cervical mucus. Super fertile baby making time fluids in yo who hah ;)

Sorry! Are you sick? Pregnancy shouldn't be that high. My bbt was 98.6ish when pg. good news, I hear being sick can be s good sign

My country is pretty warm since its the hot season.. and i had sore throat & cold before the temp° increased. I felt worst. I feel my legs are so weak i cldnt get up from bed. My shoulder neck aches, nausea, fatigue to the max like never felt before. No appetite, ma tastebuds felt tasteless.. stuffy nose + runny nose all at the same time! But feeling better now except for the cramps still.. n the left pelvic hip radiating down to thigh still happens. I felt full after getting what i craved and constantly hungry if i dont get what i craved. Crazy isnt it?

That sounds really awful. I hope you feel better soon!

I'm still getting positive opks st 2dpo

Are you sure you are 1dpo? I just figured out last month that I'm pretty sure I was ovulating later than I thought... And since it was later than I thought I never really knew what my cervix was like when it was truly SHOW... I had no idea it could get that high or soft. Fertile CM is something I never had a problem with identifying and your pic looks fertile to me. The only way I was tipped off that I O'd later was by using opk's.. Although they don't get truly positive for me they did get the closest after when I was estimating.

I also temp, and my temp has been above 98 for the last three days. It is only ever that high when sick, pregnant, or post O. I also had my typical O cramps on Friday night/ all of Saturday. But I don't even know. The last time I had a long surge I was anovulatory. But the positives were not this positive. They have been this dark for 4 days now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1
That looks to me that it's pre fertile. What I mean is before I get the real eggwhite fertile mucus it starts out like ur picture. And after o it goes back to looking like ur pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->