So confused about HCG, please help?

MetroxWinner

Reaction score
First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in but I'm freaking out so it's hard to search for the right topic. I think I'm around 4 weeks pregnant, but all the pregnancy tests are coming up negative. I've gotten every symptom; especially when it comes to nausea, spotting, swollen breasts, food cravings, mood swings, and now I'm super sensitive to smells. As I was lying down on my side this morning, I felt this hard bump near my lower left abdomen whereas it was cushion-soft on the right. The only things I can eat are chips and ice cream, since other foods make me nauseous or throw up. I guess what I'm trying to ask is -- is this all in my head or could I be pregnant? I wasn't trying to conceive but I'll treat him or her as a blessing. I just want to know if I should keep taking pregnancy tests and see a doctor or if this is nothing to be concerned about. Instinctively, I feel like it is but I want other opinions. Thank you for any help, I really appreciate it. :)

Not pregnant till preg test are positive try doing a preg test in another week..

your thread title is confusing you can only know hcg and its level in your blood by doing a blood test .

Have you missed AF yet? If the tests are negative your probably not pregnant or it's too early to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->