So confused and worried

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
This is long, but I'm desperate. I had a full period starting April 20. 5 days of bleeding. Then may 4 I had what I thought was a cyst burst, the pain was so bad, but it was ovulation time and I DO have endometriosis. Then may 8 I started bleeding again. Bled for another 5 days. Which would have been 10 days early for my period. When that finally stopped, I had sex with my husband and immediately started bleeding. Only bled that night, and have had no more in about 4 days. Called obgyn to make an appt for irregular bleeding which I've never had. Even w my endo. I only have pain but very regular periods. Anyway, she asked if there was a chance of pregnancy and I said no, bc I've been bleeding. She said just take a test to be sure and I get this. No idea if its positive or not, bc I know new flat frers are junk. But now I'm FREAKED out bc I know bfp without pregnancy can indicate cancer and some other scary stuff and with my pain and crazy bleeding I'm so scared. Dr cant see me til June 14th. I have had unprotected sex but we always pull out. I would be okay with a pregnancy, but w the bleeding and pain I'm just so worried its something worse. Please help.Screenshot_20190520-201702_Gallery.jpg

I see that very easily and can tell it’s pink... try not to stress! Some of your bleeding may have been implantation.. hard to say. Good luck and keep us posted :hugs:

Thank you!!! Its just hard to believe I could be pregnant with pulling out AND all that bleeding. I have health anxiety anyway, so I am so worried its something more sinister. Thanks for the encouragement!

As someone with cancer, what you said is not true. I didnt get BFP at all while I had cancer so you can ease your mind a bit.

I think you're pregnant abs bleeding can be normal

Thank you. Sorry if I offended you, I worry SO much about health issues and that was just something I had heard. I hope you are doing well.

Oh hun I see that easily and I hope it continues to get darker and lil bean is snuggling in nicely!!!

Also I have a good friend of mine who had endo and huge fibroids and she bled like you are explaining she had no clue she was pregnant either until she had a bleed mid cycle welp she was and she had a huge fibroid lying either adjacent to the baby or right on top of cant remember and even though she was scared and the beginning was so touch and go her little girl was born healthy as can be...
Gl hun and keep us updated

Thank you so much!!!! And thanks for sharing the story about your friend!! That gives me some hope!!

I see it, fingers crossed this is great news for you and you see some progression soon :)! Good luck!!! x

You could just be one of the unlucky ones that bleeds a lot during early pregnancy... I'm one of those people :)

Your test is definitely positive

Thanks ladies!!! I took a dollar store test today and stark white. Could it have been a bad indent? Although even DH sees it and he never sees indents. Could it be a chemical? I have no clue

Dollar store tests aren’t nearly as sensitive as a FRER hun, same as a doctors office test! Many women will get nice positive on a FRER and negative at their doctor. Even with a clear BFP on FRER, my dollar store test was super faint, but my FR digi dipped in same sample said “yes”. If anything, take another FRER tomorrow if you can :flower:

Thank you! I definitely will take an frer tomorrow! We weren't trying but having 24 hours of thinking I may be pregnant has given me baby fever!! Ugh! Will update either way. Thanks for the encouragement!

Where did you bear that a +pregnancy test can indicate cancer?
It looks positive to me, grab another frer to see the line vet darker. With store tests they only show positive after 3-4 weeks.

Where did you bear that a +pregnancy test can indicate cancer?
It looks positive to me, grab another frer to see the line vet darker. With store tests they only show positive after 3-4 weeks.
Some reproductive cancers can cause a positive in a pregnancy test. Not always, but it can happen. Prostate cancer in men can also cause a positive.

I had ovarian cancer and again mine never did. I also asked at my cancer group Monday, since I was curious, and they had never heard of that. They had blood, breast, uterine and bone cancers.

There is not HCG released with cancer. Its cancer cells. While they attack and can attach to cells, it doesnt create something from nothing.

I had bleeding and the oncologist wanted to claim it was hormonal. He never tested of course. My OB gyn knew it was the pressure of my cancer causing it and surgery would make it stop. Sure enough, the day of surgery, it stopped.

If you think you have cancer, you need an oncologist. A gyn onc. They can test your CA125 and look around.

I had ovarian cancer and again mine never did. I also asked at my cancer group Monday, since I was curious, and they had never heard of that. They had blood, breast, uterine and bone cancers.

There is not HCG released with cancer. Its cancer cells. While they attack and can attach to cells, it doesnt create something from nothing.

I had bleeding and the oncologist wanted to claim it was hormonal. He never tested of course. My OB gyn knew it was the pressure of my cancer causing it and surgery would make it stop. Sure enough, the day of surgery, it stopped.
Do some googling. It IS possible if not common.
hCG Tumor Marker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->