So confused by opks and "symptoms"!

iow_bird

2 little monkeys & TTC#3
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm currently trying to work out what the heck my cycle is doing. I'm breastfeeding my 6 month old, but have 28day cycles, so my cycles are regular.

I had positive OPKs on CD 15 & 16, did all the neccessary BDing :) and sat back to "enjoy" the delights of the TWW. I have a major POAS addiction and am feeling a bit unsure about when I'm Oing, so I carried on doing OPK's which was probably more to satisfy the addiction than anything. Then I got another positive OPK yesterday and today, along with all the normal O symptoms. So so confused.

So I got +ve opk's on CD 15 & 16 and again on CD 21 & 22.

Normal O symptoms for both OPKs. Cervix high and soft, watery CM and a wee bit of EWCM. We Bded last night so we've covered our bases if I am Oing now. But I just wonder if I'm 6dpo, or Oing.

I've also had stabbing pains in both ovaries, mild pelvic cramps, felt tired & nauseous and had lower back ache today. Not normal for me at this time in my cycle (whether I'm 6dpo or Oing)

Sorry for the ramble, but does anyone have any idea when I Oed and why I'm getting 2 lots of +ve OPks this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->