so confused by this roller coaster!

MrsB28

Reaction score
So long story thought I might have been pregnant this month could have possibly seen a bfp (vr taint of there at all) day af was due.
Af arrived later that day lasted as usual 5 heavy days and crimping like normal. Stopped for two days then had pink spotting (not normal) did a hpt and bfp!
Bleeding then turned red went to a and e the seemed to say some women have pwiods when preg! Booked in for early scan next week. Bleeding seemed to stop yesterday, still getting bfp. Now his morning red blood again not loads but enough, seems to have stopped again just brown bits.
Went to my own gp who said he thinks I lost the baby last week and this spotting is just tail end. Would I still be getting bfp? Think this morning may have been darker too! Please help next week is so far away and I'm so confused! 😣ah advice good or bad would be great!

Im so sorry your going through this. Sometimes it can take a while for hormone levels to drop. In some of my losses it took days, in others it took weeks. I'm shocked that your doctors are being so dismissive though. I'd go back and ask for bloods, if they repeat them 48 hours apart you will know if your levels are dropping. It's also important they check to make sure that if you have miscarried that everything has come away properly. Hugs xx

Thanks ks for your reply! Does it sound like I'm miscarry ing? I don't know what to think! 😢

Honestly with as much bleeding as you've described I would suspect you have miscarried. It can take awhile for some women to have their hcg dropped. Mine took quite a while before I stopped getting positives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->