So confused..Don't know what to do?

B

baby.love

Hi Ladies
I recently went back on the BCP to help regulate my cycle after being on the depo. Unfortunatly the pill didnt agree with me :hissy: and i have had to come off it mid cycle, i am feeling asthough a withdrawl bleed is on its way.
But my big problem is do i still WTT and hope my cycle does its thing naturally or do i just go for it and prey for my :bfp: I am worried about my cycle as its been all over the place since december and wondering if its healthier to wait? Sorry if it seems a stupid question :blush: i just wondered what others would do in this situation.
Thanks in advance.

Hey hun....another Ipswich girl!
I think I would go for it if it were me. I'm still on BCP this is my last packet, then that's it. I'm gonna go for it straight away (which may be stupid!) but I can't seem to wait until my cycle sorts itself out! You have to decide...only u know how u feel....but that's what I would do :) xxx

I came of he bcp and ttc immediatly, just had an af and got my :bfp:.

Hi ladies and thanks :) I would love to start trying asap, but as of today which is day 4 off the BCP i have no bleeding. Due to recent problems with my cycle my Dr has booked for me to have a scan tuesday to see if there is any underlying problems. I really thought i would of had a withdrawl bleed by now :hissy: After the 2 false positive tests and all the blood tests i thought i would be able to move on but it seems AF really is playing games with me.
Grrrr sorry for ranting ladies but i hate that god damn :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"