so confused?? help!**updated**

jazmine18

Reaction score
ok, its been about 3 weeks since i had sex. i been taking pregnancy tests since around 8 days after sex, but all negative. then i got what i thought was my period, lasted 4 days and medium normal flow, had a really painful episode in this period was literally crying from pain. but i even took a pregnancy test during my ''period'' cause i just had this feeling. anway today i took another test (superdrug early one) and came up positive within about 90 secs, then about a hour later took the other one and its negative :-S.

((first one i took is on the left. second on the right))

Attachments

• DSC02791.jpg
    DSC02791.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 97
Hmm im not too sure....didn't want to read and run......its quite rare to get a false positive...........false negative on the other hand are far more common......and you only left it a hour before you poas again so maybe there weren't as much HCG in there for the second test....the first test theres quite a strong line....id either test again in the morning or go to your docs and get a blood test done.......it certainty looks like you may be pregnant tho

thanks for replying. i bought a couple more tests so will do one in the morning. x

Fingers crossed you get the result you want..........keep us updated!

I agree, your 2nd pee may not have had enough hcg in it to show up on the test....esp if you drank lots of water to try to make another pee, lol.

Good luck re-testing in the morning!

I think the same as loopdido. They say you should test with fmu or try to hold your wee for 3-4 hours before you test so if you took the second one just an hour after the first it may have just been too weak and not enough hcg to get a positive :) really hope you get the result you're hoping for best of luck xx

im starting to think it must just be a faulty test, i didnt have spotting i had full on bleeding for 4 days and why would it take so long to get a positive test, i havnt even had a hint of anything til now, like 21 days since i had sex. rrrr im not guna sleep tonight. (this wasnt planned btw). x

I can still see a faint line in the 2nd one aswell. I agree with everyone about the levels of hormone. Was the 1st one taken with FMU?

EEK - how exciting !!!!!! xx

nope it was taken it the afternoon but after about 6/7 hours of not going. it is exciting and i would love another baby im soo broody, just not planned, and the dad definately doesnt want another one ;-s

Iv never heard of a false positive on superdrug tests and agree with the other posters that there was prob not enough hcg in pee 4 2nd test.

What other tests did u buy 4 morning?

i just bought a test from the local chemist called 'answer' its the only one they do, but im going into town tommorrow so will buy another superdrug one probably :)

That anawer 1 is meant 2 be quite good 2.is it not a test strip type?

is it just 1 or a 2 pack?
If uv not peed in a while and u got that strong a line on superdrug 1 ul prob get a clear result now.

i think just before i go to bed about 10/11 pm i will take the answer one, then tommorrow another superdrug, will try to hold in my fmu until i get in to town. x

the answer test was negative, i dont understand why i just got this one random positive test, its not even a very faint positive. i hate not knowing. rrr.

wow so so excited for you!! and your display pic is just beautiful!! try again with a superdrug one!! FX and loads luck truely blessed ! xx

well today i discovered there really is such thing as a false positive, a line that comes up as clear as day within the allocated time (for me line starting appering straight away and was complety formed between 60-90 secs), can still be wrong, have taken another superdrug test today after holding in my morning wee until i got into town, and was negative. I hav a feeling to complain to superdrug, not because i was trying to get pregnant and would have got my hopes up but for putting me through all the shock and then secretly excited, just because i was given a dud test, grrrr. so yeah, went to the walk in centre and they said take another test in 2 weeks cause hormone levels may not be high enough but its been like 22 days since i had sex. so i dont think its that.

the answer tests are 100 miu and superdrug is 10 i didnt get a pos on them till a few days after go get a frer and do it fmu you will get your answer i have a feeling you are fx let us know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->