So confused! Pls help!

K

kiki13

My last cycle was 34 day so I assumed (as did fertility friend) that I would ovulate yesterday (day 19 of my cycle). But yesterday, I saw some blood in my CM and just assumed that AF would show up today. But it didn't and now the spotting seems to have stopped. And I'm getting some wet, slippery, stretchy mucus. Could the spotting have been ovulation bleeding? :shrug:

If I BD tonight, can I still make it to catch the egg? Or do I just give up and wait for AF?

Help please! :wacko:

I had this last month, I thought that I'd could be ovulation bleeding too. I also had a slight pain on my right side in the day I got it.

I wouldn't give up, I'd BD just in case, you never know!!

Did your period come then? I'll definitely be BDing tonight! Thanks :)

Unfortunately yeah I got my period 2weeks later, so im convinced it was definately ovulation bleeding as it was roughly in the middle of my cycle. Iv only been off the pill for 3 months but my cycle has been regular.

It's so frustrating but anytime I see EWCM I try and BD just in case.

Hope u get your BFP!

I'm having this al most every month - this is ovulation bleeding. I read somewhere that this is due to sudden drop of estrogen hormone. It may be a good sign of incoming ovulation, but on the hand it can also make difficult for a fertilzed egg to implement, because bleeding makes something to endometrium....not sure what was that...

Unfortunately yeah I got my period 2weeks later, so im convinced it was definately ovulation bleeding as it was roughly in the middle of my cycle. Iv only been off the pill for 3 months but my cycle has been regular.

It's so frustrating but anytime I see EWCM I try and BD just in case.

Hope u get your BFP!

I'm going to do the same! Thanks :hugs:

Hope you get your BFP too! Do you have a journal?

And also this cycle my ovulation spotting looked a bit like bleeding, so i marked light bleeding on my chart and ovufriend wanted to start a new cycle for me...:) so had to change for spotting.

I'm having this al most every month - this is ovulation bleeding. I read somewhere that this is due to sudden drop of estrogen hormone. It may be a good sign of incoming ovulation, but on the hand it can also make difficult for a fertilzed egg to implement, because bleeding makes something to endometrium....not sure what was that...

Oh no I hope it turns out okay! And yeah fertility friend started a new cycle for me too and then I had to go to their website to change it! Thank for chiming in :)

Yes I truly believe that it was ovulation bleeding. I would BD just in case because you never know what could happen. Good Luck!!!

:dust:

I'm going to do the same! Thanks :hugs:

Hope you get your BFP too! Do you have a journal?[/QUOTE]

Hi. No I don't have a journal.
Did ur period come in the end or has it stopped?

Hi,

The spotting stopped and the next day I got EWCM (or so I think). Period's due on the 29th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->