So confused: This TWW is killing me !!

pumkin04

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new to this community but I need to let everything out because it is driving me insane!!

I track my BBT and I do at home OPKs. Since my miscarriage back in October my period and ovulation has been pretty spot on which I am thankful for. I use an app called Ovia as well that predicts my ovulation and periods and etc by the data I enter from my temps and other stuff. That has also been pretty spot on. I have been ovulating on CD18.
Well this month as I was approaching CD18, DH and I had sex before my "fertile window." I wasnt"t supposed to ovulate until March 10..On March 8 I entered my data for the morning and it said it updated my fertile window...I went and looked back and it showed my most fertile days as the days we had sex..I ended up ovulating on March 8 CD16, I confirmed ovulation with two tests: a strip and a clear blue digital.

Sorry this is so long but I am getting to the point now...Even though we had sex two days before my "ovulation day" I read that sperm can last up to 3-5 days. DH and I are praying that I am pregnant. I feel like this is it but I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, like I already have.

I am now in my TWW and it is driving me insane... my anxiety has been sky high, I been feeling slightly nauscious in the morning, my nipples are sore, my boobs are slightly sore (the app says AF isn't due until March23) Iv felt slightly dizzy. I am not sure if this is all in my head or what but it is weird. I am currently 7DPO...On 5DPO I had bright red spotting that tapered off to a light pink spotting..surely that is too early for implanation bleeding? That day I felt extremely nauscious and dizzy, also had slight cramping and slight twinges on my right side were my ovary would be...I am not sure what that was about..I usually get ovulation pain but never after ovulation. I just need some reassurance and calming words to help me relax..this is all I seem to be thinking about and this TWW feels like a month :sad1:

Implantation can happen 5-10 days after ov.
I've had a pos test at 9 dpo before.
They say it takes 4 days after implanting for hcg into get into ur pee
So I must hve implanted early then too.
Fingers crossed for u hon.
I know tww is torturous
I'm only 3 dpo and I'm bored of waiting already.
I've gotten preg having sex 2 days before ov.
And only that day cos I was going away for the weekend
Best of luck hon

Thank you so much..trying to remain positive and hopeful. Will let you know what happens when I test, I don't want to test early than get a negative and get upset.

It could definitely have been IB. Try to relax. Deep calming breaths when you start feeling overwhelmed. I agree to not test early. It makes it harder if it's just too early. But it does sound promising. I have my FX for you!

Thank you! trying to remain calm all I seem to think about is if I could be pregnant

Fingers crossed for u hon xxx
I'm the same, the more I tell myself don't think about it the worse I get
Best of luck for bfp xxx

Hope you get your BFP as well!!

just a quick update for today..this morning when I woke up I had light pink spotting and now it has tapered off yet again...ugh this is so nerve racking and confusing!!!!
I am getting so impatient and just want to test

Sounding good hon.
My friend had a few days of spotting around then before her bfp
Fingers crossed for u xxx

Hello everyone! I am new to this community but I need to let everything out because it is driving me insane!!

I track my BBT and I do at home OPKs. Since my miscarriage back in October my period and ovulation has been pretty spot on which I am thankful for. I use an app called Ovia as well that predicts my ovulation and periods and etc by the data I enter from my temps and other stuff. That has also been pretty spot on. I have been ovulating on CD18.
Well this month as I was approaching CD18, DH and I had sex before my "fertile window." I wasnt"t supposed to ovulate until March 10..On March 8 I entered my data for the morning and it said it updated my fertile window...I went and looked back and it showed my most fertile days as the days we had sex..I ended up ovulating on March 8 CD16, I confirmed ovulation with two tests: a strip and a clear blue digital.

Sorry this is so long but I am getting to the point now...Even though we had sex two days before my "ovulation day" I read that sperm can last up to 3-5 days. DH and I are praying that I am pregnant. I feel like this is it but I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, like I already have.

I am now in my TWW and it is driving me insane... my anxiety has been sky high, I been feeling slightly nauscious in the morning, my nipples are sore, my boobs are slightly sore (the app says AF isn't due until March23) Iv felt slightly dizzy. I am not sure if this is all in my head or what but it is weird. I am currently 7DPO...On 5DPO I had bright red spotting that tapered off to a light pink spotting..surely that is too early for implanation bleeding? That day I felt extremely nauscious and dizzy, also had slight cramping and slight twinges on my right side were my ovary would be...I am not sure what that was about..I usually get ovulation pain but never after ovulation. I just need some reassurance and calming words to help me relax..this is all I seem to be thinking about and this TWW feels like a month :sad1:

I know hoe hard it is. My MC was October 18. After the then my period started on time the 17 of November and December. Then January it was the 13. Then came February's I was so frustrated it was a week late amd then the 17th came sure enough she showed. This month I have no idea waht to expect. We BD quite frequently. Im not too sure when ai ovulated. Pretty sure it was the second. However according to my app I should be fertile from the 2nd to 7. I have no symptoms, besides my nipples being senesitive. Which is rare since the last time it happend was when i got pregnant. But all tell point to negative. I hope we get out BFP. Stay hopeful

Skye- i am so sorry for your loss!..After my miscarriage my body kind of "reset" I have been getting symptoms before my period and during ovulation that I have never gotten before the miscarriage. So I think your body just kind of resets and you get new symptoms. I get ovulation pain now and sore/sensitve nipples which I have never gotten before the miscarriage so who knows!! Everything is just so confusing. As of right now I am trying not to get my hopes up too much so I keep telling myself I'm not pregnant. Good Luck to you! I hope you get your BFP really soon lots and lots of baby dust!!

lilesmom- Hi! So this morning I took my morning BBT and there was a dramatic dip just below the coverline..I have never had that happen before, is that good or bad or does that mean AF is coming? :( My temp yesterday was 98.4 and today it dropped all the way down to 97.7...the confusion continues!!!! I just want to test already why must the torture continue???
Also my one boob (lol) is slightly sore but just like underneath it so weird..the other one isn't..since my miscarriage my boobs havent gotten sore before my period just my nipples.

I've had three losses too.
After everyone my body and symptoms change.
Ur totally right about the reset.
I get bad ov pain now that I didn't used to get much before.
I don't temp.
But going by what I've read.
Drop can happen for implantation too
I'll keep my fingers crossed for u hon.
But it could mean bfp or bfn.
There is nothing certain with ttc.
If it were me id aim for cautious optimism that its ib.
I had early chemical in Jan, next cycle I had spotting randomly.
that I usually don't hve.
Losses can cause our bodies to go a bit screwy too.
Sorry I've np proper answer.
But hope ur heading for sticky bfp xxx

I hear ya on the impatience too
I'm only 5 dpo and I want to test ��
I'll hold out as long as I can
But pretty antsy today about it.

I've had three losses too.
After everyone my body and symptoms change.
Ur totally right about the reset.
I get bad ov pain now that I didn't used to get much before.
I don't temp.
But going by what I've read.
Drop can happen for implantation too
I'll keep my fingers crossed for u hon.
But it could mean bfp or bfn.
There is nothing certain with ttc.
If it were me id aim for cautious optimism that its ib.
I had early chemical in Jan, next cycle I had spotting randomly.
that I usually don't hve.
Losses can cause our bodies to go a bit screwy too.
Sorry I've np proper answer.
But hope ur heading for sticky bfp xxx

I am so sorry for your losses..I am praying and hoping you get your BFP! no need to be sorry I was just sharing an update and venting a little. I feel like this time to test is just going by so slowly, so nice to have you to chat with though!

Before my miscarriage my cycle was VERY irregular especially after going off birth control. I feel like the miscarriage straightened me out so to speak. My cycles are very regular now which is weird for me but ill take it!

Thanks hon xx

Regular is always good ��
Makes ttc easier even though its not easy as such ��
A few more days and hopefully we will hve bfps ��
Xx
My bro and sil hve had 8 losses altogether
Had 5 since their last child
And now are happily preg with what seems to be a sticky bean.
Gives me great hope of suceeding ��
I hve a little guy already so it can happen ��
Best of luck for bfp soon xx
It makes it easier knowing we aren't alone in the wait xx

Thanks hon xx

Regular is always good ��
Makes ttc easier even though its not easy as such ��
A few more days and hopefully we will hve bfps ��
Xx
My bro and sil hve had 8 losses altogether
Had 5 since their last child
And now are happily preg with what seems to be a sticky bean.
Gives me great hope of suceeding ��
I hve a little guy already so it can happen ��
Best of luck for bfp soon xx
It makes it easier knowing we aren't alone in the wait xx

wow! miracles can happen we just have to remember that! Congrats to them that is great news!
Yes it deff makes it easier to have someone to talk to during the wait makes me feel better. You can private message me anytime if you ever need to talk :)
Keeping my fingers crossed for you, I will continue to bring updates as well

Woke up this morning with sore boobs!
Also had a lot of watery milky CM. Not sure what that means :/

Remaining hopeful

So I caved today and took a test and I think I see a VVVFL!?
How do I post a picture on here

When you reply to go advance then clip on the paper clip

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"