So confused - Update pg. 4

aragornlover8

Reaction score
I'm 13 dpo today and feel like I should have had a *definite* positive by now if I am pregnant. I used opks my first cycle off of bcp and had a 10 day luteal phase. The second cycle I took it easy, deciding to give myself a break and let my body try and regulate. This cycle I took digital opks. I got my first positive on March 13th, which would put me at ovulating around March 14th, right? I had two days of positives following the initial positive, but you only count the first positive when calculating ovulation day, right?

If that is this case, this means that my luteal phase has gotten about 4 days longer in only two months with no vitamin supplements except for the prenatal I take every day. Furthermore, there's no real sign of AF. I got what I thought might be AF-like cramps last night (these sharpish pains in my right side that felt like little contractions). And my boobs were so sore last night that I could hardly sleep. Today I'm not having any AF cramps at all.

Sorry for the long post, I'm just crazy confused... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If that is this case, this means that my luteal phase has gotten about 4 days longer in only two months with no vitamin supplements except for the prenatal I take every day. Furthermore, there's no real sign of AF. I got what I thought might be AF-like cramps last night (these sharpish pains in my right side that felt like little contractions). And my boobs were so sore last night that I could hardly sleep. Today I'm not having any AF cramps at all.

I'm not sure how coming off the BCP will affect you or for how long but this part of your post looks promising!!!
I have my fingers crossed for you :)

xOxOx

Thank you!! I'm trying to remain positive. It's just getting hard with all of the unknowns in the 2ww!

I think your LP could easily change after coming off bcp... so don't worry about that. It's a good thing!

How many days of faint lines have you had now?

x x x

Join the party of missed periods, strange right-side sharp pains, and sore breasts, aragornlover8! :hugs: FX our positives are coming.

I think your LP could easily change after coming off bcp... so don't worry about that. It's a good thing!

How many days of faint lines have you had now?

x x x

I actually am excited about the longer LP if that's all it is. I'm just wondering if maybe I'm miscalculating O. If it turns out I'm not pregnant this cycle, I'm definitely going to start temping to get rid of some of the ambiguity.
About three or four days (I think I've lost track). But I think that they must be evaps, otherwise they'd be getting darker, wouldn't they? I must be driving myself crazy and seeing lines when they aren't there.

I hate to say it, and I hope it's not the case for you, but last cycle I had 3 days of +hpts that never got any darker... and it turned out to be a chemical, AF got me right on time. My lines were definitely there, pink, but very faint.

If that does happen, obviously it's upsetting, but I looked at it that it meant most things were working ok :D

I hope your tests do get darker hun :hugs:

x x x

I hate to say it, and I hope it's not the case for you, but last cycle I had 3 days of +hpts that never got any darker... and it turned out to be a chemical, AF got me right on time. My lines were definitely there, pink, but very faint.

If that does happen, obviously it's upsetting, but I looked at it that it meant most things were working ok :D

I hope your tests do get darker hun :hugs:

x x x

I'm slightly worried about the same, but I would be happy to know that we at least have the basics down, if that makes any sense. I'm thinking that these are just not positives at all, though. The color, if there is any there, is very faint. So we'll see. It's only the third cycle in, so I'm still hopeful things are going to work out one way or another! I also know that 13 dpo is under the BFP "average" so I'm just going to wait a week or so. If AF doesn't come by then, I'm going to test. By a week, I most likely mean Saturday... at the least... :haha:

yeh that's how I felt.. almost got there which was better than another month of nothing at all... here's my post from last cycle so you can see the tests... you have to tilt to see the lines https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...evaps-lines-af-arrived-im-definitely-out.html

Yeh good plan to wait a week - or til saturday lol!

Good luck hun :hugs:

x x x

I'll take your chips & dip and match them with a big mug of ben & jerry's chocolate brownie frozen yoghurt! :haha:

Now officially 1 day past when AF would normally be due like clockwork. Just in *case* for some reason this time the egg took its sweet little time leaving the house, I'll be on AF watch again today. But I really don't feel PMSy at all.

Definitely temp next time. I'm pretty sure I miscarried last month but as I didn't temp or test that month and I've never miscarried before, I didn't know what was happening until after it was over. I never have a 42 day cycle though. Always 33/34 or 8-10 months. :dohh: Now I feel like I really should temp every month just to be sure of things like this.

I will be glad to get past 42 days in any case. We're at 34 now.

Well, last night I had some more sharp cramps and twinges around what feels like my ovaries (I'm no anatomy professor so I could be wrong! :haha: ). I thought I might have seen an itty bitty bit of blood when I used the bathroom last night, so I figured I would wake up to AF. She normally just comes full force for me, no real spotting or anything. This morning, though, I have no cramps at all, not even a twinge so far.

Still trying my best to hold off until Saturday. DH said that if he buys me any more tests he's just going to buy a whole bunch and ration them out when "he deems it so" (practically his words, verbatim). :rofl:

I'll take your chips & dip and match them with a big mug of ben & jerry's chocolate brownie frozen yoghurt! :haha:

Now officially 1 day past when AF would normally be due like clockwork. Just in *case* for some reason this time the egg took its sweet little time leaving the house, I'll be on AF watch again today. But I really don't feel PMSy at all.

Definitely temp next time. I'm pretty sure I miscarried last month but as I didn't temp or test that month and I've never miscarried before, I didn't know what was happening until after it was over. I never have a 42 day cycle though. Always 33/34 or 8-10 months. :dohh: Now I feel like I really should temp every month just to be sure of things like this.

I will be glad to get past 42 days in any case. We're at 34 now.

Oooh, I'm keeping fx'd for you, moxie! Were you under a lot of stress last cycle? It could just have been that you o'd late maybe?

Well, last night I had some more sharp cramps and twinges around what feels like my ovaries (I'm no anatomy professor so I could be wrong! :haha: ). I thought I might have seen an itty bitty bit of blood when I used the bathroom last night, so I figured I would wake up to AF. She normally just comes full force for me, no real spotting or anything. This morning, though, I have no cramps at all, not even a twinge so far.

Still trying my best to hold off until Saturday. DH said that if he buys me any more tests he's just going to buy a whole bunch and ration them out when "he deems it so" (practically his words, verbatim). :rofl:

:rofl: That's almost like my DH hiding my last test last month! :haha: Still no AF for me. No :bfp: :-( But it ain't over until the :witch: sings! I'm going to see what happens and not test until next tuesday. I'm working now so my days pass a little quicker. I have been having a bad lower backache (going on for weeks now), some twinges like cramps, lots of cm, and the need to pee all the time (not just after I've been drinking water all day :blush:). I have had some pretty violent mood swings and getting irritated at the drop of a hat. My poor DH :haha:

Oooh, your symptoms are so promising, Ozzieshunni! I can't believe you're going to wait until Tuesday! You put me to shame. :haha:

It's not easy though! I hope AF doesn't come this weekend *knocks on wood*

Okay so no more cramping still, but I just recently passed what looks like grayish tissue when I used the bathroom, along with some little bits of what look like dried (but pinkish) blood.

Is this AF? Or could this be IB? I'm so confused...

Edit : All that I've googled points to mc, but I seriously doubt this is the case with me. At the most, this could only be a chemical as I'm only 14 dpo today and I've yet to get an obviously positive test. I'm thinking maybe I'm just looking too hard for things to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->