So confused - Update pg. 4

Well my temp has been gradually dropping so I don't think I'll see a :bfp: .. I've had no spotting or discharge either. I do know that some pregnant women do spot (and before they see a positive) though!

I am so fed up with this month. Not a single thing about it has gone right or as expected.

Hmmm, I hope it's your month hun! I'm still waiting to test. My whole body feels heavy and I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep!

Well my temp has been gradually dropping so I don't think I'll see a :bfp: .. I've had no spotting or discharge either. I do know that some pregnant women do spot (and before they see a positive) though!

I am so fed up with this month. Not a single thing about it has gone right or as expected.

I'm sorry to hear that, moxie. I'm going to keep fx'd for you , just in case, though! I'm not sure what to think about what's going on with me. I'm starting to lose hope, though. I guess it's just all this uncertainty.

Good luck ladies from were im sitting it all sounds very promising...:thumbup:

I am also in the same boat my AF is 2 days late but as i didnt use Ov tests or temp i dont know if or when i ovulatet but i do know from past pregnancies i do ov late about day 16 - 20...

just tested and :bfn: i just want the :witch: to show now... currently got what feels like af cramps :(

Good luck ladies from were im sitting it all sounds very promising...:thumbup:

I am also in the same boat my AF is 2 days late but as i didnt use Ov tests or temp i dont know if or when i ovulatet but i do know from past pregnancies i do ov late about day 16 - 20...

just tested and :bfn: i just want the :witch: to show now... currently got what feels like af cramps :(

Fx'd for you, hun! I've read that pregnant women can get af like cramps as well. It's not over until she arrives! :hugs: :dust:

Hiya

I am 3 days late and no sign of AF, and :bfn: this morning.

Cramping down left hand sign and still loads of cm.

Peeing all the time, sore bb's, really tired all the time, really warm, backache.

I give up - I just wish :witch: would sing or if nothing appears over the weekend I will test again.

:dust: to all

Hiya

I am 3 days late and no sign of AF, and :bfn: this morning.

Cramping down left hand sign and still loads of cm.

Peeing all the time, sore bb's, really tired all the time, really warm, backache.

I give up - I just wish :witch: would sing or if nothing appears over the weekend I will test again.

:dust: to all

I looked at my chart again and I should be 3 days late! Last AF was on the 26th of March. I have the same symptoms. I'm gonna test again if I don't get it by Monday!

DH bought (from what I could peek into the bag) a bunch of tests. :haha: Waiting for his imperial highness to give me one.

Pretty sure AF just started. At least I'm up at a 14-day LP now. So that's good news :)

Sorry aragorn :hugs:

But that's great about the LP - good luck this cycle x x x

:hugs:

Yeah that is definately good news about your LP! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->