So Confused :(

dove830

Reaction score
So, we are anxiously awaiting the return of my fertility because we want one more baby asap. I had a son in June 2013, and have not had a period yet (who would ever think I'd WANT a period, lol). I bought dip strips, so that we would be able to see when the return of my fertility was coming. They have almost all been very negative. I got my first hint that I may be getting ready to O on Jan 14th, as my OPK had some colour to the test line, and all previous ones did not. It then went back to being obviously negative the next day. Then yesterday, I got one that was either positive or *maybe* just shy of being positive (which is the in the pic), and then today (where I expected it to be about the same, or maybe slightly darker or lighter) I got a very negative result...what gives??? Starting to wonder if I got a bad batch?? Is my body just messing with me?? Has anyone ever experienced this before? For the record, I also took an HPT that was negative as well. TIA!!!

Attachments

• Jan 27 2014 515 pm cropped.jpg
    Jan 27 2014 515 pm cropped.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 17
That's definitely a positive. It looks like you could have ovulated the same day as the test, which is why your test the next day has gone back to negative again. Do you temp? That's the only way to know for sure what is going on x

Hi:) I don't temp. I've always wanted to, but I'm usually up with my son a few times a night, so it wouldn't work for me unfortunately:wacko: I guess I now just wait a couple of weeks and see if AF shows up, and if not, try an HPT.....if that too is negative, I won't know what is up, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->