So confused :/

bumpkinbub

Reaction score
Hey guys so I'm new to all this however I have been reading a few posts. Anyway I have an issue I have been trying to conceive and finally started getting so signs, tender nipples, slight cramps, very strange mood swings a.k.a burst into tears for no reason, tired all the time and a few others. So i did a pregnancy test or 8.
Now the normal stick tests all came up neg however i did two dip tests and they had faint lines so i don't know what to do. Im booked in for bloods on Wednesday however my friend just recently did bloods and they came back neg but wasn't convinced sow had an ultrasound done to check her ovaries and turns out she was 5 weeks. So now I'm double confused.

What do you think?? :shrug: :help:

heres the dipstick and the midstream sticks

Attachments

• IMG_5117.jpg
    IMG_5117.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5118.jpg
    IMG_5118.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 31
Heyy I think I see faint something on first photo but nothing on second, maybe see how your blood one goes & take it from there.
Sorry not much help, didn't want to read & run :) good luck

yeah the second photos of the sticks were all neg that i can tell but the dipsticks were positive.. So confused thank you will update.

Definitely see them on the dip tests.... Have you tested the dip sticks with water just to check that they aren't bad batch? Otherwise it's bfp :D

:shrug: :wacko: Had a sad time at the doctors did a lot of tests turns out I had a failed pregnancy :cry: my eggs were too sluggish because I only recently came of the depo, well 9 months ago but everything isn't quite ready but hopefully soon got the ovulation calendar all set! :happydance:

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully your body will be ready soon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->