So confused !!!

ashley_gee89

Mummy of 3.
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I haven't posted here since I was pregnant with my daughter and she'll be 4 next month ! Good to be back :)

So I've had quite strange cycles lately, 13 days then 13 days then 40 days then 13 days then 20 days. I'm averaging a 20 day cycle so based off that I am 2 weeks late for af. I'm on CD34. I went to the loo about an hour ago and there was a tiny bit of pink discharge when I wiped, a couple of clumpy bits of discharge in loo which were also pink (sorry for tmi).. So I thought ok out this month again.

But I've been to toilet 3 times since and there's nothing???

Any ideas would be appreciated cos I'm so confused and frustrated now, we've been trying for a year btw.

Tia xx

Have you tested? 2 weeks late is a lot! I would start charting with temps for a while to see what's really going on with your cycles.

Have you tested? 2 weeks late is a lot! I would start charting with temps for a while to see what's really going on with your cycles.

I agree with this. I would start charting and see if you are actually ovulating. Plus it would be good data to take to the doctor.

I'd taken loads of HPTs all bfn of course but now I know why... Woke up to full blown af and horrible cramps :(

I'm trying not to chart so to take the 'chilled' it'll happen when it happens approach but especially with the 13 day cycles I really don't think I am OV'ing :-/ might take a trip to doc and see what they say

Thanks for your replies! Lots of babydust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->