So confused

Courtney21

Reaction score
Mummies i need some advice‍♀️

So my period was on the 11th of feb an last until the 16th, i then had unprotected sex with my boyf on the 19th 21st 22nd 23 24th leading up to ovulation an then again on ovulation day which was the 25th.

I also had unprotected sex on the 28th, i am now 6dpo an ive had lower abdominal pain moving from right to left an also ive had lower back pain at about 3dpo. And these have carried on till now which is 6dpo but not as strong an now i am really bloated with slighly sore nipples an also today i have had tightening in my tummy an also tingling feeling. Now my next period isn't due till the 11th of march
Just wondering if some of you mummies can shed a light on this an help a mummy outx

Just sounds like progesterone surge, test in a couple of days good luck :)

After you ovulate the follicle that released the egg becomes something called the corpus luteum. It is responsible for secreting progesterone which is responsible for strengthening the lining of your uterus. It is also responsible (most of the time) for the symptoms we experience in the tww esp the first week.

Because implantation of the blastocyst (fertilized egg) only occurs (presumably) between 6-12 dpo any symptoms experienced before 6 dpo could likely be caused by progesterone whether or not you have conceived.

Hope that helps Courtney. Keep checking your symptoms and if they progress or AF stays away definitely do a test x

I am now producing alot of cm which is odd what does this mean‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->