So Confused!

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
I am 7dpo and I know I ovulated when I did as the tests were definitely positive.....I did 3 :haha:

Now I have just done another OPK and that is also showing what I would class as a positive :wacko:

I have had a stuff nose, and felt :sick: for a few days, I thought this had eased off today but after been up for about 2hours it came back :cry:

Now Im all confused, so was hoping you ladies could look at my OPK and tell me what you think??
Sorry for the poor quality of the pics

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 9
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 6
  • three.jpg
    three.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6
I think so Giftmum, but im 7DPO and ovulated 7days ago for sure, not sure as to why Im getting positive OPKs now thou :wacko:

Some people DO ovulate twice! Or, your body may have geared up for OV but never released an egg, so now it is gearing up for another go. There is also the possibility of pregnancy, but 7 dpo would be really early for such a dark line. Good luck doll!

Some people DO ovulate twice! Or, your body may have geared up for OV but never released an egg, so now it is gearing up for another go. There is also the possibility of pregnancy, but 7 dpo would be really early for such a dark line. Good luck doll!

Thank you ArmyMama, I got the usual cramping and other things at ovulation thats why I assumed I definitely ovulated, didnt realise you could ovulate twice :wacko:
Hopefully its pregnancy but I wont get too excited till I do a HPT, probably wait another week if I can hold out before doing one as my OH will go mental if I buy loads this month :haha:
Ive had weird cramping today that seems to have eased finally and felt :sick: all day too yet eating has stopped the :sick: feeling :shrug:

This is exactly what happened to me this month. It's my first cycle after a chemical so I'm still little screwed up, and it seems that my body did gear up to O it's regular time and never did and then I hopefully O'd again on what would have been 6DPO so now I'm waiting all over again!!

Thats so confusing! I would say you were about to ovulate... but being 7dpo... Hmmmmm maybe you are Oing twice..? Or maybe you didnt quite ovulate the first time? and your Oing now? I would get bding anyways....... You might end up with Twins! :D

Well I caved and took a HPT and got a :bfn: no surprise really :shrug:
Had some weird crampy, pulling, tugging sensations so I guess I will just wait for :witch: to show her ugly face :haha:
Thank you for your replies ladies :thumbup:

This is my first ever post on any of these sites so please bear with me as I am not up to speed with all the abrieviations yet!!

Hi Mummy2one I would say, from past experience, that testing 7dpo (Days past ovulation?) is a bit early, when is your period due? Usually they say to wait to test till at least 10dpo and then that could potentially be only Day 24 in an average 28 day cycle - still a little early.

The pulling/tugging sensation is defnitely something I experienced when I fell pregnant both times over the past year. I noticed it about 5-7 days before my period was due so it is possible you could be PG. I also read that being PG can also give a positive LH result on an ovulation test too.... and it is also possible that you could be ovulating again especially if you didn't ovulate properly the first time round... So it can be confusing.

I would not be too disheartened though about the BFN and perhaps test again in about a week or so if you continue to have the same symptoms. You never know!

Good luck hun!

This is my first ever post on any of these sites so please bear with me as I am not up to speed with all the abrieviations yet!!

Hi Mummy2one I would say, from past experience, that testing 7dpo (Days past ovulation?) is a bit early, when is your period due? Usually they say to wait to test till at least 10dpo and then that could potentially be only Day 24 in an average 28 day cycle - still a little early.

The pulling/tugging sensation is defnitely something I experienced when I fell pregnant both times over the past year. I noticed it about 5-7 days before my period was due so it is possible you could be PG. I also read that being PG can also give a positive LH result on an ovulation test too.... and it is also possible that you could be ovulating again especially if you didn't ovulate properly the first time round... So it can be confusing.

I would not be too disheartened though about the BFN and perhaps test again in about a week or so if you continue to have the same symptoms. You never know!

Good luck hun!

Thank you Kelsc :) Im due :witch: sunday/monday will test Tuesday morning if still no sign :shrug:

Your welcome! I really hope you get your BFP by Tuesday, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I got my positive Ovulation result yesterday, so here's hoping!!

Your welcome! I really hope you get your BFP by Tuesday, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I got my positive Ovulation result yesterday, so here's hoping!!

OOOO get :sex: :haha: hun!!! good luck and lots of :dust: to you :D

Yeah will do plenty of that! :winkwink:

Keep me posted on your test result, I'll be thinking of you :thumbup:

This happened to my mother and she conceived twins! Good luck, FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79