So depressed and hopeless ...AF came early after clomid and HSG

TTCsince626

Reaction score
Well I am very upset because I was feeling so confident this cycle. I'll give a little background information about myself...my husband and I have been trying for 15 months now. I've been told I had PCOS because I have irregular periods, and High testosterone. Although no cysts have ever been found. I could go 4 or 5 months without getting a period.

I just finished my third cycle of clomid at 100 mg. I ovulated for almost 5 days on this cycle according to OPK. I had an HSG performed on my CD 8. Very painful! All showed good as well on my AMH. I got really exciting on cycle day 28 I spotted. I was hoping this was implantation bleeding because it was so light and brownish but after three days just turned into a full blown period. Heavier than I've ever had... Has anyone else experienced this after an HSG? I am shocked because periods Never come naturally for me

My husband semen analysis came up all normal except for morphology which he had 0%. My doctor says not to worry because morphology is so subjective

What do you think I should do now should I have follicle screenings or just go ahead with IUi or just IVF??

I really just want a baby I don't care how it happens. I'm so lost.

I feel nobody ever responds to me on here... Nobody has a similar experience?

I know this post was a month ago, but I thought I'd respond anyway. My periods are usually regular but last month it came two days early and was the worst period cramps of my life. I always spot a couple days before my period and have no idea why. I just finished my first round of clomid a few days ago. Have you been back to the doctor or had any luck since you first posted this? My husband has a normal semen analysis but has a 3% morphology which the doctor also just told us that doesn't really matter.

I had an HSG done in July and ever since my periods have been heavier as well. It must be a symptom of the test?

This month AF came 2 days early which is weird for me, I am usually bang on 28 days.

The test is suppose to make you more fertile for 3 months but no luck for us yet

I had an HSG last month (August) about 2 weeks ago. My period showed up early by about 2 days. So far, it's super light... like spotting. It started off brown and has turned more red, but still... not even enough for a tampon. Today was supposed to be the start of my period, so I kind of experienced what you did but I'm not done yet.

Also, I found out 2 days after the HSG that my AMH levels are like less than zero, so the HSG was completely pointless and a waste of $$$$. Needless to say, I'm pissed!

Edit: to follow up.... When I wrote the above post, I had a very light, possibly spotting, period. The day that my period was supposed to start, it started. My period this time after the HSG isn't unusual. My cramps are a bit more intense but not out of the ordinary. It's now Day 3 of my cycle and my period appears to be in full force. I usually have a 2 day period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->