So depressing

KatyKat

Reaction score
Well, I am definitely not ovulating this month........ Despite having a positive OPK my temp has stayed resolutely low, and I'm on CD22 now (my cycles tend to vary between 30-34 days).

I'm not naturally a positive kind of person and 2 mc's to date don't exactly help in that respect. However, I had resolves that this month I was going to be positive, have lots of happy thoughts and that this was definitely going to be the month we got our long awaited, and much needed BFP.

I'm starting to feel like we're never going to have a baby, It's now over 2 years since we started trying, and everyone around me seems to get pregnant at the drop of a hat.

To top it all off my job (which was a secondment) is ending and I now have to back to a job I really don't enjoy - although I'm grateful to still have a job in this climate, it's not something I'm looking forward to. On hearing about this one of my friends sent me a text saying 'don't stress about it - why don't you just have a baby and go off on maternity for a bit' Aaaarrggghhh, as if it's so bloody easy just to have a baby........................

Sorry to be a complete misery, but I think I'm hitting rock bottom now, everytime I try to pick myself up it feels like something else knocks me down.

Moan over, thanks for listening :-(

K

:hugs:
Sorry you don't think you've ovulated hun.. But if you got positive opk then you still may be in with a shot for a BFP :)
I hope you get some success soon mate, try and keep your chin up as hard as it seems sometimes
x

Thanks Sydd, I'm trying to be positive, just struggling with everythign that's happened I think. I'm kind of hoping that I've used up an entire lifetimes bad luck quota in the last couple of years, and it will get better from here onwards.

It helps to vent though!

Vent away, thats what we're hear for. Presumably you are getting your GP involved as to whats going on or not as the case may be?

Waiting is sooo hard and most of the time there's very little we can do. I really wish I could say something that would make a difference but Im sure you're heard it all before.

xx

Yes vent away :) :hugs:
It's horrid how some things seem to pan out. But hopefully if not this month then next :) I'm sure good things will happen to you :flower:

We were referred to a fertility clinic after 18 months of trying, and were diagnosed with the ever helpful 'unexplained infertility'. We can ask to be referred back in November if we still haven't had any luck (they wanted us to try for another year before they would take any further action).

My only worry now is will they still help if we've managed to conceive naturally twice since, even though both pregnancies ended in mc?

So sorry babes hope it gets sorted out soon. Big hugs.

I find it so frustrating when my body doesn't cooperate! I'm so sorry yours isn't doing what you want it to do right now. GROWL! Time to do something good for yourself, you deserve it!

xoxo

If you've had two losses I think you van go back to your GP and ask for recurrent nc investigations which are different to fertility tests. I know NHS standard rule is 3 losses but, given your history you could push them to take a look. Hope it works for you soon hun...we all know how depressing this journey can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->