So disappointed WTT put back

schnoogles

Reaction score
So OH and I had a date all planned to TTC no2, it was the 13th June 2014. I was so looking forward to it, counting down the weeks, planning our lives around it. But things just haven't fallen into place financially etc. We still need to sell our house and find somewhere bigger. We had hoped to put a deposit down on a newly built house but ours just isn't budging. We could do with new cars as both of ours are getting pretty old now. I'm worried that we won't be able for me to take maternity leave. The plan was to be moved 6 months ago, get things comfortable, see exactly how much money we had spare and whether it was feasible, but now, even if we sold tomorrow then we wouldn't be moved in time.

This is just a whine really, I feel so deflated. Anyone else waiting for an unknown length of time? X

My SO and I are waiting for an undecided amount of time right now and I'm not sure of when we will have that date since it hinges on us buying a house or renting an apartment after I graduate next May. Originally, I had hoped to use this period of time before graduation to start seriously saving for a house and the furniture etc., but the credit card debt has really gotten out of control so I have had to shift my focus to eliminating all of that debt first before we can think of saving anything towards the house :nope: Unfortunately, since I am only working part-time, we don't have much left over after bills and shopping and I like to use some of the leftover money to take DS somewhere so it seems like we will never get there. I'm hoping that once I switch to full-time next May, everything will fall into place.

Yes, I'm in the same boat. 2 years ago we set a date of autumn 2014, then last year we decided to get married first so that date was put back til after the wedding (not engaged yet so not soon! Probably 2015) Then OH got a new job which means us leaving London, this is all part of the plan as we can't save money here or afford a house/wedding/babies. So we are due to move at the end of the month and now OH would rather buy a house before getting married. I said as long as we can have children before we get married in that case otherwise we could be waiting for years! So he agreed but won't elaborate on the plan. So its move, rent, save some money and buy a house, then have a baby. We would get engaged this year and get married in the future as a house would progress us more than a wedding. Or he says we could have a baby before buying a house it doesn't matter. So this is kind of good news but no idea if waiting til autumn or beyond now as he says after we've saved money well what does that mean?! Give me dates I can work to man! They just don't understand and he thinks I'm nagging every time I mention it but I am only mentioning it because I need some kind of plan and don't want the dates to keep drifting! I've been wtt for like 5 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->