so dissapointed

jovi_girl

Reaction score
i was supposed to have a private 3d ultrasound this afternoon. They cancelled it 30 mins before they were supposed to get here! Broken dvd burner apparently! :cry:

i know its not a big deal, but im just so dissapointed and upset. i was really excited about it. I havent enjoyed any of the scans ive had so far due to being so terrified they would say something wasnt right with LO (previous bad experiences) so i deliberately booked this scan just for fun because they dont tell you anything medical. its just a chance to see bub before he/she gets here.

ok, well, i just needed to have a sook :cry: ill suck it up and get over it now. thanks for listening (reading, lol)

aww thats well dissaponiting hun :hugs: we recentley had one in york and they told us to go wait for half hr! (no where to wait either!)

av u rebooked ? x

Awww, that must have been so disappointing for you :hugs:

Aww thats bad, was it with a repitable company? they should have given you a discount on another one or offered you the scan at a massive discount if they couldnt burn you a dvd xxx

Aww how disappointing! have u got another 1 booked? i remember how excited i was before mine so i really feel for you! :hugs:

Aww hun, really sorry to hear that. you must be really dissapointed!

I hope they booked you in for another one, and give you some discount.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"