So excited :) got my pre-seed and cups

D

Desperado167

My pre-seed and cups just arrived in the post.whoop whoop,can't wait to use them.am on day 9 and started the Deanna plan yesterday.am so positive for this month:baby.has anyone here good vibes about the cups and pre-seed.good luck guys.xxxxxxxxx

I got pregnant first time using Instead cups and I highly recommend them.. Been trying for a long time before that... Good luck..

I got pregnant first time using Instead cups and I highly recommend them.. Been trying for a long time before that... Good luck..

omg really.that's awesome.do u just insert them whilst lying down after intercourse.how long do u keep them in for and thanks.:hugs:Xx

Happy days - hope it works for you and you get your :bfp: I shall be watching! :hug:

Fx'd for you!! I had my first cycle this month with conceive+ and instead cups ... I'll find out shortly if it's worked!!

Fx'd for you!! I had my first cycle this month with conceive+ and instead cups ... I'll find out shortly if it's worked!!

Beatrix,I really hope it has,did u find them easy to use?:kiss:Xxxx

Desperado167,

I bought preseed, softcups and the clearblue easy fert. monitor! This is only my second month using everything! I was excited too!!! Good luck to you! Hoping we all get our bfp's this month! :):flower:

Desperado167,

I bought preseed, softcups and the clearblue easy fert. monitor! This is only my second month using everything! I was excited too!!! Good luck to you! Hoping we all get our bfp's this month! :):flower:

O I have all those now as well.lol.this is my second month using the monitor.good luck to u too .hoping for new years babies for us all :baby:.xxxxx

Desperado167,

I feel like I should have bought some softcups to go with my CBFM and preseed! I'm vastly becoming a TTC shopaholic!

Ps - as per your username I take it you have dogs - what type? My dog is my baby!

omg really.that's awesome.do u just insert them whilst lying down after intercourse.how long do u keep them in for and thanks.:hugs:Xx

Sorry for answering so late. This site has been running a bit slow. We BD at night and I put the instead cups in at night and took them out in the morning. It says on the package, you can keep them in for 12 hours. I also followed someone elses advice and washed it out in the morning, boiled it for santiation and put it in a sandwich bag to dry and reused it. Also I would suggest you test them out prior to ovulation so you get the hang of them. Sometimes my husband would have to push on it to get lodged in the right place... Good luck...

Desperado167,

I feel like I should have bought some softcups to go with my CBFM and preseed! I'm vastly becoming a TTC shopaholic!

Ps - as per your username I take it you have dogs - what type? My dog is my baby!

I know what you mean about being a TTC shopaholic. I was at the store the other day and almost bought a BBT. I stopped myself but will probably cave in and buy one.
Yes, I have three beautiful dogs that are my babies! I have two cocker spaniels and an American Eskimo (that was a rescue). What kind of dog do you have? :)

Sorry for answering so late. This site has been running a bit slow. We BD at night and I put the instead cups in at night and took them out in the morning. It says on the package, you can keep them in for 12 hours. I also followed someone elses advice and washed it out in the morning, boiled it for santiation and put it in a sandwich bag to dry and reused it. Also I would suggest you test them out prior to ovulation so you get the hang of them. Sometimes my husband would have to push on it to get lodged in the right place... Good luck...
That's just wot I needed to know.great.thanks for replying.:kiss:Xxxxxxxx

I find them MUCH easier to use when I'm lying down. I keep mine in for at least 6 hours. I'm 8-9DPO, had implantation bleeding (I think) on 6-7DPO and am keeping everything crossed for my BFP by the weekend (AF due on 9th)

Baby dust!!

I find them MUCH easier to use when I'm lying down. I keep mine in for at least 6 hours. I'm 8-9DPO, had implantation bleeding (I think) on 6-7DPO and am keeping everything crossed for my BFP by the weekend (AF due on 9th)

Baby dust!!

O Beatrix am keeping everything crossed for u too.wouldn't it be great if we all had good news.am on day ten,started the Deanna plan on day 8 :happydance:.xxxxxxxgood luck.

Desperado167,

I know what you mean about being a TTC shopaholic. I was at the store the other day and almost bought a BBT. I stopped myself but will probably cave in and buy one.
Yes, I have three beautiful dogs that are my babies! I have two cocker spaniels and an American Eskimo (that was a rescue). What kind of dog do you have? :)

Morning, just the one dog, a totally adorable chocolate labrador who I treat like a child, so much so that I drop her at my parents every day on the way to work and pick her up on the way home so she isn't home alone during the day. She is spoilt rotten! Thankfully she loves kids and is very good with all my neices and nephews so I wouldn't be at all concerned if I do get my :bfp:

I have a BBT already btw.... :dohh:

Desperado167,

Morning, just the one dog, a totally adorable chocolate labrador who I treat like a child, so much so that I drop her at my parents every day on the way to work and pick her up on the way home so she isn't home alone during the day. She is spoilt rotten! Thankfully she loves kids and is very good with all my neices and nephews so I wouldn't be at all concerned if I do get my :bfp:

I have a BBT already btw.... :dohh:

My dogs are very sweet too! They love children. That is so great that you drop your dog (love labradors, very sweet) off with your parents. I'm not working at the moment due to a car accident I was in last year April. (Can't believe it's already been a year) Unfortunately, the girl that rear ended my dh and I while we were at a complete stop caused me severe lower back pain. I have not been the same since, and continue to be in chronic pain. Sorry to go on and on. My dogs have me and my Mom home with them all day! Guess I will have to add the bbt. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->