So excited to be here!

mrs unicorn

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am so so excited to finally be joining you all here in the second tri!! :happydance: This is our first baby due 9th April (as you'll see from my siggy, not my first pregnancy :cry:) but we are definitely starting to enjoy and get excited about or little baby! Looking forward to getting to know you all and enjoying the second tri with you. Hope you are all doing well, is there anything I should be looking out for during the second tri? Anything unexpected pop up?

Hey! Second tri is usually the best tri.. I'm waiting for the morning sickness to end and my energy coming back!

Hi angel. Our EDD's are just a couple of days apart! Hope you start to feel better soon. I think I've been lucky, ms has pretty much stopped apart from the odd day. Also I do have more energy although definitely not pre-pregnancy levels.

Thank you so much! I'm already feeling SO much better this week.

Hi Unicorn :wave:

I remember you from testing and having FRER drama at the same time.

I'm sneaking in here a little early..

Oh my gosh! Yes, I remember too! Urgh so glad hpts are not something I have to worry about now. Congratulations by the way!!! How are you doing? Hope the first tri hasn't been too rough. X

M&S and unicorn - I remember you both from ttc times! Congratulations, I'm waiting to start getting energy back. I'm literally putting my DD to bed then going to bed myself...for the last several weeks!

Angel I remember you too! Congratulations! I only really started to get my energy back around week 14. I still sleep 10 hours a night though, but at least it's just at night now!

Hi Angel.

I feel like s**t. Sickness has worn off so that's good, but the exhaustion is kicking my ass. In bed by about 9pm usually and counting minutes til bedtime from when I get up. It's really getting me down and combined with only being on half-dose of my anti-depressant, I'm as good as useless both at work and home.

Reeeeeaally hoping energy will show up again some time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->