So excited :)

achekh8707

TTC #2
Reaction score
Just joining you ladies in the waiting area to say that I have scheduled my Mirena IUD removal for July 21st!! I already had an appointment in mid April for the same thing, but OH and I decided to wait a while longer and work on us a bit. We are doing well and are thinking that August/September would be a good time to begin trying again. If it takes us a few times to get pregnant we may end up having our second baby around the same time of year that Emma was born in '07, as she was conceived on October 4th of '06, haha!

It feels like that would be excellent spacing, as Emma will be about 3 years old, of course if God is on our side. She will be starting pre-school around that time as well, so I'll have some alone time with baby #2 as well.

OH knows I wanted to start trying already, but we had agreed to give it some time for us, as well as for me to get myself into shape and eating better because I gained 55 pounds with my first pregnancy. I am only 5'2 (62 inches) - sorry, I'm from the US, lol, so that much weight on me is quite a lot. I am eating much healthier, WAY less fast food, cooking home meals, etc... so we should be on the right track very very soon!!

He does not, however, know that I just made that appointment, but he will know when he gets home from work today :) :) :) :) :) :happydance:

you are immediatley fertile after the marina is out

i am on 1st month of ttc after having mine out on may 26

Hey, welcome hun
Sounds like you have it sorted, very exciting not long to go now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member