So excited!

meggo

TTC #1 w/PCOS
Reaction score
For the last couple months my OH has been using that stupid pull-out method because I've had to have surgery on my sinuses and septum for breathing issues. Well, yesterday I had the surgery, so now it's just a matter of healing.

Well, over the weekend, my still-a-little-nervous-to-officially-TTC husband bought me a copy of "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and officially banished the pull-out. He's so adorable sometimes. :cloud9: Sorry for TMI...but I had to gush somewhere otherwise I'll burst from happiness! :D

Hope you heal well after your surgery :hugs:

And welcome to NTNP :hi:

Husbands can be utterly adorable without trying sometimes and good luck to you both on your journey to a BFP :dust:

Well congrats! And might I add I hope your feeling better after your surgery!
My FH gets cute like that sometimes...the other day he bought me a maternity shirt..he even skimmed the rack for my size held it up and said your gunna look like a sexy mama in this! lol It was funny!
Anywho Welcome to NTNP!! and gooood luck!

For the last couple months my OH has been using that stupid pull-out method because I've had to have surgery on my sinuses and septum for breathing issues. Well, yesterday I had the surgery, so now it's just a matter of healing.

Well, over the weekend, my still-a-little-nervous-to-officially-TTC husband bought me a copy of "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and officially banished the pull-out. He's so adorable sometimes. :cloud9: Sorry for TMI...but I had to gush somewhere otherwise I'll burst from happiness! :D

Yay! I hope you're feeling better and congrats to you and your OH for banishing the pull-out method!! :) If you like the What to Expect series, there's also one called What to Expect Before You're Expecting which I liked.

:hugs: and :dust: to you!:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->