So exhausted!

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,
Is this normal? I'm 30+4 and I've got a 3 year old and work part time. I cope ok at work and when we're doing stuff but when I'm at home all I want to do is sleep! I can't put I dream of a day in bed. I just can't get myself going. I'm slightly aneamic and taking iron supplements since last week but I'm feeling more tired if anything. I'm forcing myself to do yoga and I'm off to aqua aerobics today but I just want a bit of energy!
Should I just sit around being a lump or give myself a proper kick up the a**e?!?

Thanks all xx

I'd try and rest as much as possible, a few days ago I walked loads all round our huge shopping centre and pushed myself that hard that some contractions started, luckily they went away once I'd had a drink and a lie down. I've been relaxing since then and I feel re-energised now. (Plus I've got iron tablets for being anaemic) which is also helping. Could you be anaemic? X

It sounds like you are doing too much hun.

I'm sure your lil one keeps you v busy, yoga helps breathing techniques but if you are shattered I wouldn't do it.

I'm 32+4 and I'm tired but only sleep at night and the occasional weekend nap.

My advice would be rest up, a lack of iron will be having a huge affect on your energy levels.

Rest while you can

I had a week like this last week, but this week I feel a bit better. I know it's impossible to take it easy when you have another child to look after but try to rest when you can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->