So f***ed off!!!

iwantabub

Reaction score
Sorry this is pointless but I am so fuked off... Woke up this morning with pissed off hormones raging as it was but then I'm doing my eldest step dd hair and find a knit crawling around...

I am so pissed coz their mother told us last time that she de liced their whole house and whenever they come back from here they have eggs again...
Now firstly we washed all their bedding in the appropriate stuff coz of her comments but also knits die without human contact after a few days...
Now me and dh never had em so the kids never could have taken em back from here as we don't have them for a two week period at a time...

So brings us back to this time... I washed all the bedding and everything last week... Which washing 3 kids beds and all their shit while 37 weeks pregnant isn't the most fun thing to do to fill my days btw lol... So they came over on Friday like normal... Then got in bed with us watching movies last night then this morning I find live knits in her hair... So now I've had to go to the chemist and get a treatment suitable for pregnant women which was $30!!!!! And also treat dh and strip all 4 beds and wash everything from start to finish...

I am so tired and reli CBf and have had some pretty wired symptoms that point to labour coming on in the last 72 hours... I just don't need this right now... It's not for lack of energy... Coz strangely enough I feel fine
... I am just so angry... These little things are such a pest!!

Sorry for the rant...

Im sorry I know how exhausting that can be! A couple months ago I had a teacher from my girls daycare tell me that another girl and my daughters had lice, that she seen it in their hair. I didn't even question it and went and bought all the stuff for it, $60 later. Went home and did their hair for hours, mind you both their hair is down to their butt, cleaned all bedding and the whole house. All to find out they didn't even have it, I was NOT very happy!

See but that's coz your obviously a responsible parent... It's All the kids at her school who's parents don't care and the kids have them and they keep giving them to every else...
So irritating... Not to mention gross... Like why would u want to not treat them and have them ewww

How annoying u did it all for nothing... It's not cheap :(

Sorry to hear that. Caring for other people's children isn't easy, especially when the standards are different at the other home.

Here's a tip for dealing with head lice but get your OH to do this as you should be resting.... after using the nit solution, work through the hair in sections and spray with vinegar - this helps remove the concrete/glue stuff that adheres the eggs to the hair shaft. People did this 30+ years ago and it works. The OTC products sold today only kill the live nits but you need to remove the eggs.

Our little girl will be going to school with her hair up everyday so hopefully we wont have this problem at all (fingers crossed).

Thanks for the tip Hun will definitely try it
:)

See but that's coz your obviously a responsible parent... It's All the kids at her school who's parents don't care and the kids have them and they keep giving them to every else...
So irritating... Not to mention gross... Like why would u want to not treat them and have them ewww

How annoying u did it all for nothing... It's not cheap :(

Or the ones who send them to school sick, thanks im sure every other parent wants to deal with this too

Yep love it when a gastro or a flu bug passes through your whole family lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->