so fed need a moan sorry!!!!

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
I feel like giving up I feel like having a baby is never gonna happen! My son is nearly 5 and after a year and a half of trying 3 mcs later blood tests scans etc still nothing! I'm getting so fed up of people askin me so whens are you going to have another one just having to stand there and smile when all the while I just want to cry!! I know I should be blessed to have a son but I just don't know what to feel or think anymore all I keep hearing is relax it will happen when u least expect it to! That's no comfort for me! I'm quite a quiet person and like to keep things to myself I just keep thinking about my mcs and wondering oh I would be this many weeks pregnant or I would of had a baby who would of been this many months old!!! Sorry for the moan I just had to get it out! I feel like I'm going mad!!!!

:hugs:

Please dont worry about moaning on here.

i know how u feel hun i am going thro that every day and it gets so annoying i miss all my children so much and everyone makes it harder as they do not understand what we r going through x much love rhia xx always here for a chat xx

Thanks girls I don't know what's wrong wiv me I sit here and contemplate the fact that I may not have anyother babies every test I have had has come back normal nothing wrong I just dunno what's up! I've had a pretty stressful year this year so I don't know wether that's contributed roll on 2011!! :) xx

i have had the same hunni lost 3 children this yr and since june i cant fall preg its causing arguments between me and my fella because i told him i might never give him a child. i hope 2011 brings u luck and a sticky bean xxxx i added u as a friend too hun x

:hugs:

I could have written your post. I want so badly to give my daughter a sibling. I am so thankful for her and after each mc I question whether I should stop trying. I feel guilty while pregnant cause I'm so terrified about the pregnancy that I am probably not the best mom I could be then after my mcs I am sad and I wonder how this affects her. I just don't feel like my family is complete yet. I have had all the testing done and all is normal, was told it was a string of bad luck...guess it is good I don't play the lotto :wacko:.

We are new to our area and everytime I drop off or pick up my daughter at preschool all the moms are there with their newborns and it just makes me feel awful. They always ask me "do you have any other children?" "are you going to have more children?" I just want to scream "I'm trying to b!tch, butt out!" But I guess that won't make me any new friends! I just try and get in and out as quickly as possibly w/o talking to anyone which I guess does not help me make friends either!

My second angel baby would have been due right around Christmas and I just hope I can keep it together and celebrate with my family but it will be hard.

Sometimes life really sucks!!!!!!

Sorry this turned into a big rant from me! I'm sorry for your losses and wanted to let you know you are not alone! Hope we all get our sticky beans soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->