so fed up today just want to cry

W_Lil

Reaction score
I know am just working myself up but today is one of them days.

I've been waiting now 3 weeks to get my dating scan letter and still nothing has arrived, so today I bite the bullet and tried to find out what's going on. I've called my midwife, no reply, I've not got a number for tIe hospital department nor can I find one.

I just want to know when it is, is It normal to wait this long?

AM just so fed up of not getting through to anyone, I seem to be spending my life on voicemails.

Sorry I needed to vent

Hi Sweetie, are you in the UK or elsewhere? xx

I'm in the UK and I think am about 11 weeks.

Am probably just being really impatient and just need to relax.

Have you had your booking appt yet?

Hi, I'm 11 weeks tomorrow I only got my date through on Saturday for the 21st so I would give it a few days maybe xx

Hey hun hang in there I know it can be frustrating. Hopefully you will get all your answers soon, or at least be able to reach someone besides a voicemail. Keep us posted :happydance: you can always vent on here if you need to, don't be sorry :thumbup:Were here for you :)

Did your midwife give you a number to ring for your scan? If not I would try and get in contact with your midwife again - her number should be in the front of your notes xx

No she didn't give me a number and she kept my notes. I finally found the number to call but haven't been able to talk to anyone yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->