So fed up with Braxton Hicks

1stTimeMum33

Reaction score
I've had them almost constantly for the last 3 days. They dont just tighten my bump but they make me have a surge of blood to my head and my face and ears go all hot. Plus my chest gets really tight, like when you've been running really hard and its almost painful to breathe. I have to really fight to catch my breath, especially when I'm laid down.

I wouldn't mind if they were actually doing anything but his head is still 4/5 palpable and I've had no labour signs whatsoever.

I've never had any... Today's meant to be my due date and I have no idea what I'm even waiting for except... 'pain' :p

Sorry to hear that you're suffering though hun... Maybe some paracetamol, hot chocky and a warm bath? :(

That's frustrating...

I have been having braxton hicks regularly myself, but they aren't that painful or too uncomfortable. I just feel them coming on like a wave from the bottom of my bump to the top where they push into my lungs and make it hard to breathe. Uncomfortable but not unbearable. Occasionally I'll get mild cramps and sometimes a little pain in my back. This morning, I timed them starting around 3AM because they were keeping me up, and they were coming about 5 mins apart...I was starting to get my hopes up! Then I got sick of timing them and fell back to sleep. When I woke up I started timing them again, even though the cramping and back pain was gone and they went from 6 mins to 7 mins to 8 mins apart. Really disappointed as I thought maybe this was the beginning of labor. Oh well.

Ive been having braxton hicks for the past 3 days too. Its getting very uncomfortable now. I don't remember having them with my 3 previous pregnancies.

I kind of hope its a sign baby will come early lol (1st arrived on due date, 2nd at 38 wks and 3rd at 37 wks) fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->