So fed up!!!!

sophie85

mummy to olivia
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

sorry for the little rant, but i need to get it off my chest and no one seems to understand what im going thru apart from pregnant women!

well anyway, im in slow labour! been hospital twice in 2 days and my cervix hasnt changed at all its stayed at 2cm! LO seems to have her back against my back which is one of the reasons why its taking so damn long! im having contractions every 3-4 mins!! but whats really annoyed me is that they wont speed up the process until after 40 weeks! (which is tomorrow but they wont do anything) and they just gave me pain killers which did nothing or the tens machine which was great when the contractions werent as strong..
I told them im hardly getting any sleep and they told me nothing they can do. LO is fine even thru contractions, so im guessing thats prob why they arent in a hurry to get her out!

I just want my baby now and the fact that im in labour but nothing seems to be happening is killing me!!!
sorry for the little moan, i really want to get it all over with now espeacially now its started!!

xxxxx

Awww hunny, im sorry your so uncomfortable, have you tried crying on the midwifes, it seems to help! lol

Awww Hun...least its labour...slow labour but labour all the same xox

:dust: hope things start speeding up for you, hun :hugs: must be so uncomfy :( :hug:

Oh hun - sorry you are having a hard time - hopefully bubs turns and you speed up soon! xxx

Oh hunny, i understand where your coming from, i was in slow labour for what seemed like forever with my son. I really hope things get moving for you soon xx

Aww hun, so sorry to hear you uncomfortable.

Let's hope LO gets moving soon.

Good luck. xxxx

Hope your LO hurries up for you!! Inductions not fun either, but at least it may be quicker...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->