So fed up :(....

Cassie96

Mother of one <3
Reaction score
I swear if I here another person say 'when is that baby coming' or 'are you still pregnant' I will flip out.
I'm so fed up.
40+2 and I think I'm going to cry.
Every painful contraction, and the slightest bit of backache and I'm writing down the time, hanging on to every twindge, hoping that there will be a few to follow... and nothing! 3 or 4 max!

I can't sleep, I can't sit still, I can't breath, I can't walk.
I've never wanted to be in pain this much in my entire life.

Some moral support off the baby's dad wouldn't go a miss either but he hasn't been there for me at all through my pregnancy and just treats me like complete shit! He doesnt care about me or this baby, all he cares about is his stupid motorbikes and his friends! Stress is what he causes and nothing less!

I just want to cry! Where is my baby!

Ok, sorry, rant over.

Didn't want to read and run - fingers crossed baby arrives asap.

I understand the feeling frustrated - I'm fed up too, look huge at 34+4, and sick of people saying "you must be due in the next few weeks", then looking almost disappointed when I say I have 5 1/2 weeks to go. Even worse is the comments of "oh, you're huge, he'll come early"..... NOT what I want to hear right now!

Can you speak to anyone about how you feel? Sometimes, even a good friend who'll just listen without adding their 2pence worth is the best help ever.

Lots of :hugs: Hun. You rant away. :hugs: You have every right to be frustrated. Hang in there babe. Your LO will be here soon. :hugs: xx

40+1 here and have switched my landline off because my family are driving me nuts lol. Doesn't matter that I tell them constantly that ill let them know if 'anything happens' they still call constantly. I told them they were driving me mad and said I was switching it off but I bet they are all now thinking 'oh they're not answering, she must be in labour.'

Also tired of false labour. I have been woken up at 6am most mornings since 36 weeks with contractions 9 or 10 mins apart that last just over an hour then tail off to nothing. I've lost plug consistently since 36 weeks too. The wee rascal inside me is playing games lol.

I'm 40+3 today im in the exact sane boat, and its driving me nuts too!! My first came at 39 weeks, this feels so long! Hope he/she come soon for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->