So Fed up

Yvonne

Reaction score
I am going to have a moan now and i am sorry as i know there are people worse off than me at the moment, (sorry Imi) but i need to let off steam.

As alot of you know i have been having spotting between periods for as long as i can remember (probably since having jack) i have been told to leave it to settle and come back next month, then saw a different doc and he changed my pill told me to leave it to settle and now he wants me to go in to check for infection, but is it me or surely i would have been alot more poorly now if an infection is causeing it it has been going on since apr/may at least!!

Today i have had really bad stomach pains to and lower back ache like when you are on the peak (most heaviest) of your period and the bleeding is red and heavier (not pouring). I have an appointment with my doc on friday but rang today to see if i can get in earlier and he isn't in til fri. :(

I am fed up of it now, my sex life is nil, i am always tired and feeling down and sick of having stuff wrong with my lady parts.

If the stomach pains carry on i am going to see the emergancy doc or A&E but i am not pouring with blood so they will tell me to see my GP anyway! :roll:

Sorry about that, i know no one can do anything but a problem shared is a problem halved as they say!

Hi Yvanne, this doesn`t sound too good to me and hopefully your doc will be able to find something that helps you very soon.

Probably you just need some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and after feeling slightly better a girls night with your frineds :drunk: :yipee: :drunk: :yipee: :drunk: :yipee: to feel a lot better...

Awww hunny, how horrid for you
I hope you feel a little better for getting it all off your chest
Hopefully when you see doc on Fri maybe he will refer you to a speciallist(SP?)
I don't spot between but i am a lot heavier and they are loads more painful since having Jack ( might be a Jack thing!!)

So sorry hun no advice just loads of huggles for you
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hauptuser said:
Hi Yvanne, this doesn`t sound too good to me and hopefully your doc will be able to find something that helps you very soon.

Probably you just need some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and after feeling slightly better a girls night with your frineds :drunk: :yipee: :drunk: :yipee: :drunk: :yipee: to feel a lot better...

its yvonne not me :p

yvonne hunny i hope this gtes sorted for you soon :hugs:

Yvanne said:
hauptuser said:

its yvonne not me :p

yvonne hunny i hope this gtes sorted for you soon :hugs:

I thought i'd read it wrong!! :lol:

Hope you feel better soon hun and get it sorted :D

I hope you feel better soon this must be a nightmare for you :hugs:

If the pain is worse than what you would class as normal period pain then I would seek some advice ASAP Yvonne x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->