So frightened - warning could be upsetting to some

i know how ur friend is feeling and it will take time,i suffered 2 mmc 5 yrs ago before i had my daughter and am now pregnant again but the feeling its gonna happen doesnt go away luckily i have a wonderful maternity unit and i was scaned yest and saw hb and alls well and i have another booked for 5 weeks time at 12 weeks this is now my scarey wait,my deepest sympathys lie with your friend,iam sure u too will be fine and no problems.

:kiss::hugs:

My symptoms have died down this week. I was suffering nausea (luckily have not actually been sick- just off my food-touch wood) sore boobs and exhaustion.

I asked the midwife the other day and she said it is normal for things to calm down at this point.

I sometimes wish that I could have a scan EVERY day so that I know. I wanted to shake her and say "I dont know if I am pregnant still...HOW DO I KNOW!"

but managed to just be polite and shake her hand and say goodbye!

I am so sorry for your friend and for the fact that this has given you a fright too. You sound like a lovely friend to her, and I am sure she is grateful for your support.

This situation gives me nightmares too. We gave ourselves a xmas present of a cheap scan yesterday and it put my mind at rest for about an hour and now I am worried that something has happened to the baby since then! Very silly I know.

I think you just need to be positve and keep going but I agree its hard. XX

How awful for your friend, just before christmas too. Lots of baby dust her way for when she tries again!! And how nice of her that she said she still wants to be there for you during your pregnancy, she's obviously a true friend and very brave.

I'm terrified of it happening to me too, aren't we all? And I had this same situation earlier this week- well, similar- where a friend of mine lost her baby at 13 weeks. I'm devastated for her and feel guilty for being so grateful my bean is still going strong. But you and I both just have to relax and believe in what will be, will be. xxx

Oh Beadette thats so sad -hope your friend is doing okay - bad enough at any time of the year, but at Christmas time too - so sad.

Sending her and you my love xx

Thanks girls! I'm more relaxed today I have to say! What will be will be! I was in shock and just so desperately upset for her! Thank you for all the support! You are all great! Xxx

it is only natural, and you are not alone, to worry before your 12 week scan, i am sure your friend even had thoughts before she went in ( i know i did ). I had no symptoms with my daughter and was sure at the scan there would be nothing there. With my son i had symptoms galore and they all disappeared around 10/11 weeks, so it can happen. The best thing you can do is remain positive, as hard as it is getting news like you have. For ever baby that they find has passed before 12 weeks there are thousands who have a healthy developing baby x

(((HUGS)))

I can totally understand how ur feeling. You will be very scared. Have u got a scan soon?

It will be difficult i imagine between you too. all u can do is be there for her if she will let u, and take good care of urself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->