So frustrated I could cry!

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I don't know what to do with myself. I am 26, I've been pregnant twice both times without trying and while on birth control (the second time I was even skipping my periods) so I don't have any issues with cycle or fertility... im just so confused because I ovulated at the end of Feb and I'm now on the 4th day being late for AF and my pregnancy tests are still negative. I feel pregnant, no sign of AF at all.

I started having light sharp cramps on the left lower side on March 8th, lasting on and off a couple minutes at a time, continued through the 9th, then the 10th-11th I got some dull light cramping with it...12th I had almost no cramping but my cervix has been high, soft, and closed. I have lots of cm, im usually super dry before AF with a low, firm, open cervix

I don't know why my tests are negative, I feel like I'm falling apart :cry:. Could it just be too early for me to test? When should I test again?

With my first unplanned pregnancy I tested at 6-7 weeks and my second at about the same and had no problem getting positives..I'm trying to wait but its killing me, it's like waiting for a surprise but I don't know if the surprise is going to be good or bad and I just want to know what it is. I've been using FRER this month..

:wacko:

Hi Everyone!! I am 4 days late, tested on 2 day late and :BFN: I really don't have any pregnancy signs or even signs. Just a little crampy? I am so confused, seeing as I have two boys already I figured TTC #3 would be easy this is our third month. I am 28 days every month, and now NOTHING except clear CM. Can anyone tell me if they think anything? Also I did start kickboxing 2 to 3 days a week?? Do you think this could cause 4 Days late.. I could see 2 maybe, but 4. I think its insane I am seeing so many ladies missing there period this month. I am confused as well seeing as I knew I was pregnant with my first two. I dunno, whats going on. Don't drink the water?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->